http://kotaku.com/the-new-lupin-the-third-anime-series-looks-terrific-1726579040?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Yes Please... I really loved the dark take on A Woman Called Fujiko Mine. This one looks to go back to the light hearted comedic style. I have no problem with that. Lupin has always been one of my favorite series. I love the old animation style mixed with new effects.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Funi put up the first 2 episodes of this and now I'm irritated that they've only got 2 eps up. Most likely to sell DVDs because they did the same thing with Outlaw Star recently. I like what I saw. They got all the original dub cast back. The traditional style of animation along with modern lighting and shading techniques really look good on the series.

You should sign up for their newsletter. I don't really care for mail spam but they don't really bombard you and it's always about what they have on sale. They do theme sales, seires sales, and sometimes sales on an entire genre. I'm sure that box set will go on sale in a few months. 

I finished this tonight and it was outstanding. The introduction of new recurring character was well done, and kept things fresh. Rebecca and Nix were welcomed additions, while keeping things classic with Zenigata.

Its 22 Episodes with an OVA that was hysterical. It was a nice mix of failed and successful heists, sentimental endings, the classic Lupin/Zenigata temporary truce eps, and an ep for each Jigen, Goemon, and Fujiko. While each heist was its own individual story, they had a overlaying continuity to it. A villain was introduced near the end but it never really came to fruition. As I've said, the animation is great with how they kept it traditional with a mix of new lighting and shading techniques. The original English VA cast returned and that's always a huge plus. The OST was great too. The original theme is absent (apparently for the dub), but the new music is really good. If you're a Lupin fan, you'll definitely be pleased with what they've done, they didn't miss a beat.