Strider Hiryu

Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void

I might be pre-ordering this soon and I noticed that this has got to be one of the crappiest digital deluxe versions I've ever seen.. Only 1 of the deluxe bonuses are for Starcraft 2. The other bonuses are for four different blizzard games that I don't even play. Screw that, regular version for me.

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-ii-legacy-of-the-void

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Heh, well at least it's cheaper than this: http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/starcraft-ii-legacy-of-the-void-collectors-edition/123541

Yea I pre-ordered that version. I don't even play WoW anymore, will never pick up Heroes of the Storm, will probably never pick up Hearthstone, and I probably won't play D3 again anytime soon since I beat it a month or so ago so yea those are all worthless to me. Sadly I have this thing about Collector's Editions in that if a game I want has one I will buy it (if I can). This might be the reason why I'm always broke.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I've been playing SC2 again with ultra settings and damn this game looks great. :D I finally got to a campaign mission that unlocks Protoss Carriers and I took a quick video of them in action. I need to get a new widescreen monitor. Maybe during black friday later this year.

Even at ultra settings the game only topped out at using 2.7 gb of the 6 gb my gtx 1060 has. I need to find a decent video editing software like the sharefactory on PS4.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg