The raptors were always a lot more intelligent than the other dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park universe. That was exemplified in the last film when they whole chase was about the raptor eggs that had been stolen. Liberties have already been taken since velociraptors aren't suppose to be much larger than farm hens. XD I'm guessing these were trained from birth. Its ludicrous, but I love it. XD

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I hope this movie finally has the active camouflage dinosaurs from the second book. If I remember right, they were raptor sized carnivores and that species had evolved active skin camo. As they moved you could see their skin rapidly adjusting to the environment to blend in. They sounded terrifying in the book and I've wanted to see them in a movie ever since I read about them.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The last one was pretty disappointing. Spinosaurus was a bit cheesy and they tried to legitimize it by showing it can kill T-Rex in a useless fight scene. I'm bias towards the raptors because they've been my favorite since the first film.

XD

I never cared much for the 3rd movie except for the Raptors in it. With all the incompetence of the two parents constantly screaming to find their son, I am still amazed that not a single main character died in that movie. At least their family is back together.. yay. -_-; It would have been better if both the parents died and the kid got adopted by Grant in the end.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

This looks like another piece of turd, much like the 3rd movie. Listen to that DUMB dialog. The only thing that could save the trailer was if Chris Pratt rode a raptor instead of a bike. 

Edited by Pchan

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

This looks like another piece of turd, much like the 3rd movie. Listen to that DUMB dialog. The only thing that could save the trailer was if Chris Pratt rode a raptor instead of a bike.

Automatically this is going to be the most fucking amazing movie ever goddamn created. XD XD XD

This was amazing to watch, but I'm somewhat annoyed by parts of the plot.

1. The Brothers look eerily similar to Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons.
  2. That fat annoying guy who gets killed by a Raptor reminded me of someone from my High School years.
  3. I felt like human plot twist was too predictable.
  4. The plot twists with the Raptors seemed weird.
  5. That Hybrid is part Raptor, T-Rex, & some other cold blooded animals. Yet some how Raptors are shown able to communicate with The T-Rex despite the fact it should be consider a plot hole by the own movies logic when the Raptors communicate with the hybrid.
  6. I'm uncertain with whether or not I should be happy with how the hybrid died as it was also killed by a dinosaur that earlier also killed a human.
  7. The T-Rex seemed more like an unnecessary cameo in hindsight with how the fight ended.
  8. Where did all those flying dinosaurs go?

I liked the references to Jurassic Park.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

It was a fun watch, with a lot of great easter eggs and paid homage to the first film... but the cast cannot compare to the original film. Chris Pratt was really the only good character the film had to offer besides the Raptors.