http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/13/ebola-nurse-who/17182599/

Health officials scrambled to learn how a Dallas health care worker caught Ebola at a Texas hospital where she had cared for a man who died from the deadly virus.

The woman was identified Monday as nurse Nina Pham, her family confirmed.

Pham, 26, became infected while treating Thomas Eric Duncan, the first Ebola patient to die in the USA. Pham, who graduated from Texas Christian University's nursing program in 2010, is the first person known to contract the disease in the USA.

By evening, she had received a transfusion of plasma from Kent Brantly, a Texas physician who survived the virus, according to her pastor and the nonprofit medical mission group Samaritan's Purse, Associated Press reported.

Tom Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Monday that Pham was "clinically stable."

Anyone remember the game "Pandemic" when we had our old flash games arcade? I made plenty of viruses and other diseases in that game and the only countries that ever survived were the ones that closed down the airports and borders early to prevent the disease from ever entering the country. With the US media sending people over to the inflicted countries and allowing other people to return to the US from these countries is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen. If that game is a hint as to what could happen in real life, the US is already f*cked. x_x

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

On one hand I question what was taught at this Christian University.

On the other hand I expect people to blame GTA for scaring them away from learning from video games.

Sarcasm

And on this severed hand from a former right wing nut job it has a tattoo that says "Thanks Obama".

/Sarcasm

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I don't remember the flash game, but I have a friend that has the 4 player cooperative board game and we've only beaten it once... on easy.

Its amazing how pathetic our government is at handling this. Ban the damn flights and seal the border.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!