To the comments in this thread, I don't really want to say anything. You'll love me all the more  :blush:

Edited by Pchan

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I really liked it. They tried a little too hard at the end, but thought the film was very good. The AI machines were probably my favorite characters.

The "happy ending" seemed pushed. It could have been a DVD extra. Cooper helping Murph solve the equation would have been good enough, it wasn't necessary for him to survive AND go after Brand on top of it all.

Neil deGrasse Tyson's take on the science behind the film. There are spoilers.

http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=363798836&m=364043754

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Tried a little hard as in? From the opening scene till the final scene, it lays things out so the viewer has no questions or doubts about what's happening or what happened unlike say an Inception. 

Anyway, if you're going to watch this at home Sledge, it won't be the same. Godzilla felt way different when I saw it in the theater versus at home. And I'm not talking about gimmicky 3D. This one has a lot of IMAX in it, so much that they didn't have room on the IMAX reel to fit promos of other movies, etc. 90+% of all space scenes were shot in IMAX. It's beautiful and the sound is loud and raw. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.