Sledgstone

Robin Williams - RIP

Robin Williams has died of a suspected suicide.

According to police in Marin County, California, Williams was found "unconscious and not breathing" just before noon Tuesday inside his home in Tiburon, Calif., following a 911 phone call. He was pronounced dead at 12:02 p.m. after emergency personnel arrived. They added that the actor was last seen alive at 10 p.m. Sunday.

An investigation into the cause of the death is under way, but "the Sheriff’s Office Coroner Division suspects the death to be a suicide due to asphyxia." A forensic examination is scheduled for Tuesday, along with a press conference that will be held at 11 a.m. in San Rafael, Calif.

Williams' publicist Mara Buxbaum told The Hollywood Reporter: "Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time."

His wife, Susan Schneider, said: "This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one of its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope the focus will not be on Robin's death, but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions."

RIP Robin. :ahh:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/robin-williams-dies-suspected-suicide-724724

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I feel bad the such a great comedian died because I'm relieved that they might cancel Mrs. Doubtfire 2....

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Was a very sad day for me yesterday after I found out (which sadly was right before work). Such a great comedian and one of my favorite actors. He will be sorely missed and I tip my hat to this fine gentleman, may he find the peace that had eluded him in life in death. :(

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589