Myk JL

Shareholders open Capcom to takeover

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/219300/Capcom_shareholders_open_company_up_to_takeover_possibility.php

I feel like I should feel bad for my attitude towards Game Publishers collapsing. But I can't help to feel more excited for this than E3.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

EA and Activision are licking their chops. MS could try to make a grab... I couldn't imagine Street Fighter being a 1st party game... Capcom has done nothing with their intellectual properties over the years. Mighty No. 9 is the biggest mark on that. I'd rather see one of the smaller studios take it over.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I wonder if MS would make Street Fighter x Killer Instinct.

Nintendo would probably bury Okami stating that Legend Of Zelda already does that.

I don't know what Sony could do to ruin Capcom aside from making a Steel Battalion game without a real Steel Battalion controller.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

If MS did that, they'd probably give everyone a free character and charge for all the others as DLC. And also charge for everyone's numerous alternate outfits as DLC also.

If Nintendo was smart they'd jump on this to acquire megaman and street fighter as exclusives to their consoles. Then they could put Ryu in Smash Bros.

I wouldn't be surprised if Warner Brothers buys Capcom. It could easily happen.. and then they could make Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter.

The only interesting thing Sony could do with a Capcom property would be if they added Kratos to the Street Fighter roster.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I still wish that Warner Brothers bought Volition.... Think of all the Batmobiles they could've put in Saints Row....

Everything Nintendo does with its current IPs excites me until I realize they're still trying to force that touch screen on the consumer.

I could also imagine Kratos in DMC. Or The Last Of Us in Resident Evil or Dead Rising. Sly Cooper, Ratchet, etcetera could barely blend in with Viewtiful Joe.

MS still feels like the obvious since Xbox got its fame by buying Halo.