DeathscytheX

GTA V Goes Next Gen and PC

Here is the E3 Trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5 arriving on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.

The PC/Next Gen release will feature new content according to Rockstar's website.

All new content and gameplay created since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available for the PlayStation 4 system, Xbox One and PC with much more to come. In addition, the current community of players will have the ability to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC.

http://www.rockstarg...yStation-4-Xbox

Click here to view the article

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I'd consider playing through GTA5 on a console again, but I hated GTA Online.

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

If my memory serves me correctly the intent of GTA Online was that you'd still have the same character that could go from LS to various other locations in future GTAs. However Rockstar didn't expect Next Gen Hardware to be announced.

So GTA5 still ended up on the PS3 & 360 because they probably thought it would be better to make money then instead of wait till PS4 & Xbox One. GTA6 might not come to PS3 & 360 so if your GTA Online character can go to the next locations in GTA6 you might want to get GTA5 for PS4 or Xbox One.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Interesting. I haven't played GTA 5 yet, if I do, I will definitely play it on PS4 though. It sounds like cross platform games are racking in the cash, so its in every studio's best interest to release every game on every generation of console at the moment. I'm sure it'll stop soon enough, and by 2015 I doubt we'll see any major titles released on the PS3 or Xbox 360 anymore.

This could just be a money grab. Rockstar spent a lot of money making GTA V, so spending a little more to improve the graphics and releasing it for 3 more platforms will probably net them millions more in profit. And of course, getting people to buy the game a second time to transfer their characters to the new systems is even bigger profit.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I know it has to be 8k footage for it to be TRUE PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot to mention the amazing 2 frames per second!

And even when consoles finally get there PC Gamers will be enjoying Mega Ultra High Definition graphics or MUHD (pronounced muddy) graphics!

then you'll have to live with the fact that console graphics aren't as MUHD as PC graphics!

*Insert Mandark Laughter Here*

Edited by Myk JL

Published on Nov 4, 2014

Exclusive to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC versions of Grand Theft Auto V, this new mode gives players the chance to explore the world of Los Santos and Blaine County directly through the eyes of their character, revealing all the world's glorious details in an entirely new way.

Available in both GTAV and GTA Online, we've made a host of changes to accommodate this new perspective, including the creation of an optional first person cover system, a new targeting system, a more traditional FPS control scheme, and integrating thousands of new animations into the existing game. It's also available at the touch of a button so you can easily switch back and forth between perspectives.

Alongside the new First Person mode, Grand Theft Auto V for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC features hundreds of additions and enhancements including 1080p resolution at 30FPS on PS4 and Xbox One (4K compatible on PC).

Grand Theft Auto V will be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18th. Coming January 27th to PC.

And there plausibly goes my interest in PS4 & Xbox One.