• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DeathscytheX
      It will be a while before I get to this one. Too many things coming out tomorrow. GTA V and the next episode of GW2 Living World.
    • By Sledgstone
      EA Access has launched for Xbox One. The subscription costs $4.99 a month or $30 a year and gives you access to a collection of EA games that you can download, install and play. It sounds like a good deal and it includes Battlefield 4 in the list of games you have access to. However, it looks like DLC is not included in the subscription and certain popular titles are strangely absent from the service, including Titanfall. The most interesting feature of EA Access to me is that many new EA games will be free for five days prior to the game launch as an early access feature. Those games would then turn off and would be available for digital purchase. I'm guessing EA will leave new games as digital purchases only for a year before adding them to their EA Access Vault. This also might be EA's way of making a hybrid Free to play style of gaming. You get the base game in the subscription, but the DLC will be EA's gold mine.
      Interesting enough, Sony has no interest in having the EA Access subscription on their network stating:
      EA Access could be a good bargain depending on how well it works out. But then again EA is known for winning "Worst Company in America."
      Sources: http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/ & GameInformer
      Also, Kotaku has a good FAQ regarding EA Access:
      http://kotaku.com/how-ea-access-will-work-according-to-ea-1616944110
    • By Sledgstone
      EA Access has launched for Xbox One. The subscription costs $4.99 a month or $30 a year and gives you access to a collection of EA games that you can download, install and play. It sounds like a good deal and it includes Battlefield 4 in the list of games you have access to. However, it looks like DLC is not included in the subscription and certain popular titles are strangely absent from the service, including Titanfall. The most interesting feature of EA Access to me is that many new EA games will be free for five days prior to the game launch as an early access feature. Those games would then turn off and would be available for digital purchase. I'm guessing EA will leave new games as digital purchases only for a year before adding them to their EA Access Vault. This also might be EA's way of making a hybrid Free to play style of gaming. You get the base game in the subscription, but the DLC will be EA's gold mine.

Interesting enough, Sony has no interest in having the EA Access subscription on their network stating:

EA Access could be a good bargain depending on how well it works out. But then again EA is known for winning "Worst Company in America."

Sources: http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/ & GameInformer

Also, Kotaku has a good FAQ regarding EA Access:

http://kotaku.com/how-ea-access-will-work-according-to-ea-1616944110

This post has been promoted to an article
    • By Sledgstone
      Battlefield hardline has been delayed until 2015. I'm glad they're doing this. They might actually turn the game into something original now instead of releasing a BF4 clone.
      Source: Polygon & Battlelog
    • By Sledgstone
      The Sims 2: Ultimate Collection is Free on Origin.. but only until July 31 at 10AM Pacific. The Ultimate collection is the original game and all 18 expansions. This is not an "On the House" free game, instead you have to open Origin, click on "Redeem Product Code" and type in:

I-LOVE-THE-SIMS

Thanks to Eppy for this info.

Source: Escapistmagazine