Sledgstone

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rise of Electro Trailer

We've always known that Spider-Man's most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that a greater conflict lies ahead. It's great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, there's no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen (Emma Stone). But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro (Jamie Foxx), Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: OsCorp.

It looks like this movie will have Green Goblin, Electro and a robotic looking Rhino all teaming up together to take out Spider-Man. I don't see how Spider-Man will stand a chance against all these enemies considering how he was portrayed in the first film. This movie doesn't seem to pay homage to any of the comic canon either.

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I still find it distasteful that the villain Electro is now a black man in a hoodie.... Who ever made that design choice ought to be fired for even going anywhere near the Trayvon Martin Shooting.... Then again maybe I'm breathing too much into it.... Like how I could tie Barakapool to Barack Obama & how Dead Pool has the same initials as Democratic Party.

And now for some worse news.

Sony Expanding Spider Man Universe, To Produce One Movie A Year
If it gets any worse maybe Sony will try to make a live action Spider-Man show at this rate.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Thats just too many Villains... It was bad enough in 3 when they not only butchered Venom, but had Sandman, and Green Goblin.... The old Gob is getting worn out weather it be Jr. or Sr. dawning the outfit.

That reminds me of a previous episode of The Big Picture.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-big-picture/8562-Too-Many-Villains

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I still find it distasteful that the villain Electro is now a black man in a hoodie.... Who ever made that design choice ought to be fired for even going anywhere near the Trayvon Martin Shooting.... Then again maybe I'm breathing too much into it.... Like how I could tie Barakapool to Barack Obama & how Dead Pool has the same initials as Democratic Party.

And now for some worse news.

Sony Expanding Spider Man Universe, To Produce One Movie A Year

If it gets any worse maybe Sony will try to make a live action Spider-Man show at this rate.

Man that sucks about their movies.. I wish Marvel would just pay them to get the rights back.

I agree about Electro. Its so completely off from the comic book character that they should have named him something else.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg