Myk JL

PS Plus Games

Anyone that has a Playstation 5 can get GTA Online free until 06/14/2022. Unlike regular PS+ games that can be added to the account via a browser on the playstation.com site, this game is only available to add to your account from the PS5 console store. :wtf:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/grand-theft-auto-v/

Grand Theft Auto Online

Get GTA Online FREE* only on PS5 console store.

*Offer available from March 15, 2022 until June 14, 2022. Download from PS5 console store. PS Plus required to play (recurring fees apply).

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

5 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

Anyone that has a Playstation 5 can get GTA Online free until 06/14/2022. Unlike regular PS+ games that can be added to the account via a browser on the playstation.com site, this game is only available to add to your account from the PS5 console store. :wtf:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/grand-theft-auto-v/

Grand Theft Auto Online

Get GTA Online FREE* only on PS5 console store.

*Offer available from March 15, 2022 until June 14, 2022. Download from PS5 console store. PS Plus required to play (recurring fees apply).

If they could give away GTAV for free without GTA Online that would be a better deal.

GTA Online back when I played it on PS3 was a toxic waste dump; wouldn't surprise me if it still was.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Thank you for the updates, everybody! I wonder if anyone is giving away Minecraft for PS. It would be a good deal since I want to try it, but I don’t really want to pay something for a game with graphics from the 1990s. I am just interested in why so many people are so obsessed about it. Maybe there is something about the game I don’t know. I used to say bad things about Minecraft, but now I want to try it, so my accusations are no more unfounded.  So, if there is someone who would like to join me on one of the minecraft servers and explain to me how the stuff works, it would be just great.

Edited by Sledgstone
Removed link

On 4/4/2022 at 7:57 AM, Sledgstone said:

Ehhh.

Why did Microsoft & Sony decide we need 2 months of SpongeBob?

I already got MX vs. ATV Alive years ago when my Xbox 360 (controller) still worked.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Everything but the soccer game seems okay.

I've gotten Hydro Thunder from GWG before... I guess the Viva Pinata game is new for me as I already own 1 called Trouble in Paradise. I don't think it'll be any better.

1. Too good to be true.
  2. I think I hate my childhood & everyone else's.
  3. This might be interesting.
  4. I'm glad I don't want a PS5.

I haven't watched this video, but I already know Microsoft gave me another game they gave me before. I think that's the 3rd month in a row & 5th time they've done this.

This is late because I'm not that excited for free games right now.

Now what I am excited for is the idea that Xbox 360 might no longer have free games after October.

Finally, I might have an excuse to buy Fable 2 for Xbox 360.

If only Cheetah had a Cheetah head instead of looking like an OC of Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Also, I'd be looking forward to buying Xbox 360 games right now if it weren't for Nintendo Switch preorder season & I still have to get my Xbox 360 Controller fixed.

The fact that the girl boss here looks funner than the default one that they showed in the game doesn't really help the Saints Row (2023 reboot).

*Edit*

Just a reminder, PS Plus prices are going up.

Edited by Myk JL

Weird West could've been the 2nd Cowboy Game I'd remember playing for the Nintendo Switch, but it'll most likely will be Red Dead Redemption instead for the Nintendo Switch.

The 1st Cowboy Game I remember playing was Darkwatch for The Original Xbox. So yeah, I haven't played Red Dead Revolver either.