Myk JL

PS Plus Games

7 hours ago, Myk JL said:

I'm having a problem where my PS+ Membership shouldn't be expired until months from now yet the website says I have no subscriptions.

I have to use Microsoft edge browser when adding my ps+ games. Firefox and Chrome both let me log in but says all games are full price and doesn't recognize my ps+ membership. Sony's PSN website is complete garbage now imo.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I was going to say maybe it was because you don't have a PS5 linked to your account (why that would matter I don't know but I'm not overly familiar with the Playstation website/store, I mostly buy through my console if I'm going to buy games digitally and have only visited the site a handful of times) but I just logged into my account on my PC (using Firefox none-the-less, works fine for me with everything showing up properly (even shows the remake as free for me)) and it'll allow me to pre-order both versions for the PS5. Starting to think something is up with your account or maybe the site just doesn't like you.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Its probably just my account, Sony hates me like Facebook hates me. lol. Facebook screws everything up on my account with them too. My feed will show stuff from 3 days before with a sprinkling of posts that actually happened that day. But for the PSN store, I could see why my Firefox wouldn't load it correctly because I have ublock origin and add block installed.. but the site does the same issues to me with google chrome and I don't have any plugins/addons installed on it. Even the PSN app on my phone screws up half the time and I cannot get any free games through it on the Tuesday the games become available. If I use the app to add my games to my account I can only do it about 2-3 days later, then it'll work for some reason.

I got Days Gone with the free PS5 game pack.. I tried to like it... It plays very similar to Last of Us, but the entire motorcycle aspect and never ending zombies annoyed the hell out of me way too much. I cleared out an area, went to grab some loot, next thing I know I'm being attacked again. The zombies were just spawning somewhere off in the distance and they'd just keep coming. I swear there was no way I could just explore without being harassed by something. Combo that with driving a loud motorcycle around that draws there attention and it got even more annoying. Theres hardly any roads but there is plenty of paths for the motorcycle. And I sucked at driving it. So I'd clip the damn thing on rocks or in a small river or graze a tree, well then the motorcycle takes damage and I have to repair it, or it would be in a spot where my guy couldn't get it back up right so then I'd have to respawn the motorcycle so I could get back on it, and thats when the game decides to spawn it a half mile from me. On my way to getting the bike I got attacked by 20 zombies. I couldn't just rush to it because these things run.. and the bike was damaged so I needed to clear some out to repair it first. Screw all that. I'm glad the game was free. Oddworld looks interesting.

11 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

Also it looks like Ghosts and goblins is free until June 1st:

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/playstation-plus-free-ps4-game-download/

That link doesn't give a link to Ghosts'N Goblins... It just gives links to itself...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

i could only play squadrons for a couple hours until i got a headache because it only allowed a cockpit view. its frustrating bc you have to depend on that atari looking radar to track down enemies around you lol. when i was playing gamecube version though, only time i used it was final mission escaping death star after blowing up the core. its good for needing fast reaction right in front of you but not so much on overall battles.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

On 5/27/2021 at 8:59 AM, Myk JL said:

That link doesn't give a link to Ghosts'N Goblins... It just gives links to itself...

I was just looking to find the link to add this to my library because I saw the article a few days ago but didn't do it until just now. I'm glad you mentioned that because I couldn't find the link either. lol. I did find it tho and the game is still free until June 1st. I just added it to my library. Heres the link:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0102-CUSA26271_00-CASROM0053DLC000

3 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

I was just looking to find the link to add this to my library because I saw the article a few days ago but didn't do it until just now. I'm glad you mentioned that because I couldn't find the link either. lol. I did find it tho and the game is still free until June 1st. I just added it to my library. Heres the link:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0102-CUSA26271_00-CASROM0053DLC000

Thanks. Aside from adding Capcom Arcade Stadium: Ghosts 'n Goblins into my library I also added Capcom Arcade Stadium which was free as well when I scrolled down.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

PS+ has been sucking alot this year. Sure we're getting games, but almost none have been decent to me.

21 hours ago, Myk JL said:

Somehow those weren't the PS Plus Games for December... 

lol. I'm thinking some youtubers are trying to troll everyone with fake news.