1. DeathscytheX

DeathscytheX

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I've been watching Jay Leno this entire week and aside from Headlines, hes really not that impressive on his own compared to the previous month or two just before the writer's strike. His monologue has taken a hit and the first part of the show before he brings a guest in is boring now. As for Conan, he already sucked to begin with so now hes even worse. x_x I really can't imagine him taking over for Leno in the near future.
    • By Sledgstone
      http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57526994-94/android-users-outraged-over-motorolas-broken-promise/
      Next phone I buy will be an HTC or a Samsung. I will never buy a Motorola phone again. I specifically bought this phone because it was on sale, it had basically the same specs as the samsung galaxy at the time and it was guaranteed to be upgraded to the latest android operating system.
      I never got that upgraded operating system. Android 2.3 is so outdated, that numerous apps are not even available for it. I cannot even run Google Chrome.. wtf. No Vine, no Time Warner app, etc. Numerous basic features on all phones are not available to me because I bought this phone with the belief that I'd only use the old operating system for another month or so. I remember when my brother's Nexus got upgraded to android 4.1, he was talking about how it was like a brand new phone again.. I was looking forward to this upgrade for so long.. and then my hopes were crushed.
      Say no to Motorola. Don't even bother buying their crap, because its completely unsupported.
    • By DeathscytheX
      Watch Dogs will be available May 27th.
    • By DeathscytheX
      World Wrestling Entertainment has announced their TV network that will be the Netflix of Pro Wrestling and much more. Not only will the network offer 30 years of back catalog of your childhood memories... WWF, WCW, and ECW included, but will also offer every current PPV live for $10 a month with a 6 month commitment. Whether you want to see Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Ricky the Dragon Steamboat at Wrestlemania III, or the Untertaker's unbeaten streak continue at last years Wrestlemania it will all be there at the grasp of your fingertips.
      While you may scratch you head at the importance of this announcement, Gizmodo explains further in the link below how its a great move, even if you have zero interest in pro wrestling. WWE Network is being hailed as a major stepping stone in the future of television.
      http://gizmodo.com/wwe-figured-out-the-future-of-tv-last-night-1498110969