DeathscytheX

Falling Skies Season 4 Trailer

Here is the NYCC trailer for the 4th season of Falling Skies.

Hmm, Seems to be some more weirdness. A brain washed creepy school of kids? They might as well be harnessed. Ben went missing, then Hal went missing... hey now its Matt's turn to go missing and be found. How does everyone get separated... again...? Weaver goes crazy... again? I feel like this series is really falling apart. I was hoping for this to be a alien version of Walking Dead, and the first two seasons seemed like they were going in a great direction. Last season had its ups, but more downs... I hope another trailer down the road gives me a reason to want to watch this season, otherwise it seems like cliché and recycled ideas. Pope is one of the better characters, and he is really being wasted.

Click here to view the article

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I'm at a loss for this trailer. I assumed the last season ended the way it did just to kill off the blond girl and put the focus on the new aliens and their conflict with the fish heads.. but instead it looks like... well.. I don't know. the trailer didn't show any new alien footage. :confused: Creepy kids in a school.. maybe the fishheads realized harnesses were pointless when they can infect everyone with those flying silverfish? and maybe thats what all the buzzing was at the end? The best weapon the fishheads have is to send out massive waves of flying insects that get in people's eyes and ears and infects them? That at least would make sense.

I'm glad they gave Matt a haircut. His perm looking toupee thing that was growing on top of his head annoyed me. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg