DeathscytheX

Gaming moments that "shell shocked" you?

Potential Spoilers.. what are some gaming moments that caught you off guard?

I remember I was like WTF?! All this hard work for me to F'n die?!

Piloting Metal Gear Rex was the most bad ass moment of this generation IMO. The hard fought battle on PSX in MGS1 helped you appreciate being able to pilot this infamous beast. Crushing Ray was a bonus.

All of Twisted Metal 2 endings outside of Roadkill.... These were crazy... You beat the game and your characters wish was so jacked up.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Star Wars KOTOR.. I was able to not see any spoilers for this game for years.. only to be completely shocked by the destruction of Taris.. all that hard work I did.. gone. wtf.

There are so many moments from Last of Us.. Joel interrogating these two guys really surprised me.. I knew Joel was brutal.. but holy shit..

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Speaking of KOTOR:

I sorta suspected it after the machine on Kashyyyk, but still finding out was a mind fuck. In Old Republic there is a Imperial ship called "The Tears of Taris" FYI. ;)

The first true WTF scene. This was a hard ass mission, and as Jackson, you die...

Years later, this was heart wrenching... Soap ;_;

All because of the 1st part of COD4's campaign

Major Saints Row 4 Spoiler.... You've been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KObSzJJmtmo

I was like WTF!!! When I saw this... def a top 10 shocker.... but this was my favorite... and its a spoiler worth watching XD

I never thought a game would let me turn someone to the darkside... after hours of dedication and work... this was so satisfying.

I feel a little bad about bumping this tread after Roddy Piper died.

But while spoiling all the cut scenes from Mad Max for myself, I had a WTF Moment staring at Dinky Di.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I'm use to Monkey Island breaking the 4th wall but the Monkey Island 2 ending gave me shellshock I hadn't felt since Spec Ops: The Line.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.