Trigger

Smart Phones

Smart Phone OS  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which smart phone OS do you prefer?

• Android
    • Windows
    • Apple
    • Blackberry

It seems like everyone has a smart phone these days. I got a new phone a few months ago and seriously considered going with a Windows phone, So I'm wondering what others prefer. I like Android the best, becouse it is the most customizable. Also what phone do you guys have? I have the new Sony Experia Z, nice phone, but once you've seen one android phone, you've seen them all. Samsung also has some nice ones.

Edited by Trigger

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

Before smart phones were so common, I'd have picked the Nokia OS over Motorola or Sony, just for ease or convenience of use. iOS is now pretending to be an Android. Android is good but isn't as seamless as Windows. Windows isn't perfect, needs the reception and push Android developers have. So nothing's perfect. Blackberry's OS is simplified and I like it to be honest. I haven't checked out their new touchscreen phones, so I can't talk about that but when I had the 9800, it was fun. Capabilities compared to it's competition, not so much. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Prefer Android as it's the only phone OS I've dealt with (plus I have a hatred of all things Apple so I won't even purchase an iPhone, Blackberry doesn't interest me, and I don't feel like giving Microsoft anymore money (plus I'm not to hip on their phones anyway)). Currently I have a Galaxy S4 and love the phone to death, much faster then my Bionic was and just an overall nice phone (I have all the special crap disabled since I find it useless and it wastes battery power).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Prefer Android as it's the only phone OS I've dealt with (plus I have a hatred of all things Apple so I won't even purchase an iPhone, Blackberry doesn't interest me, and I don't feel like giving Microsoft anymore money (plus I'm not to hip on their phones anyway)). Currently I have a Galaxy S4 and love the phone to death, much faster then my Bionic was and just an overall nice phone (I have all the special crap disabled since I find it useless and it wastes battery power).

Yea I hate apple too, they would of gone under a long time ago if Microsoft didn't bail them out and now the fan boys keep them afloat.

I've only used android and from what I've seen of the newer android OS, its pretty damn nice.. btw, never get a motorola phone..

I agree, I have the droid 4 motorola phone from work and the battery barley lasts the day anymore. If I take it into Verizon, I'd have to get the whole phone replaced since there's no removable battery. Also I hate sliders, I didn't get to pick the phone lol

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg