• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      The game sounds interesting.. and I could play as a goat or a shark.
      Source: PlayStation Blog
    • By Sledgstone
      The game sounds interesting.. and I could play as a goat or a shark.
      Source: PlayStation Blog
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      I started playing this a couple days ago on PS4 since its a free PS+ game. I didn't know anything about it or what to expect. Turns out it is like being in an interactive horror movie. There is no attacking anything.. you are a reporter trying to document the illegal activities of an insane asylum.. but about 2 minutes into it the game quickly becomes "escape from the insane asylum". All you have is a hand held camcorder with a night vision mode that consumes batteries. The game seems interesting and it definitely feels like a horror movie. I only played it for about 10-20 minutes but I'm not sure if I'll go back to it or not because I have a feeling it'll get predictable or it'll loose its scary edge for me. I will say this.. the sound effects and timing of music adds a great atmosphere to the horror effect. Along with the night vision camera it feels very creepy.

Heres is a video of other people playing it. lol.

• By Sledgstone
      I watched this movie on netflix the other day. It was surprisingly entertaining to me. Its filmed like the Blair Witch Project, but instead of the woods and a witch, its on a snow covered mountain with a couple demons. The trailer is spoilerish so don't watch it if you'll be watching this movie soon or it'll be too fresh in your memory and certain scenes will loose the surprise factor.

The camera work was much better than The Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield, thanks to bipods and plenty of stationary shots. Aside from the camera having a bit too frequent electronic interference issues for the last half of the movie and few too dark scenes, this was a decent movie to watch.
    • By DeathscytheX
      Here is a look at The Last of Us up coming DLC prequel which will focus on Ellie.