Trigger

Controller Attachment

These are real, I've seen other reviews for them before. They seem ridiculous tho. It looks like a spider's legs are attached to it. XD

Heres the xbox 360 version:

Whats really funny is I remember controller attachments way back in the NES days:

I had a friend when I was a kid that bought everything Nintendo.. I got to try out this attachment and his power glove. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I agree it does look like some kind of spider attached to the controller. I've seen some attachments, but nothing as wild as the avenger thing. i know they make all kinds of things for the hand helds like grips analog nubs and raised buttons. 

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

Old controllers = Arnold's awesome body from the past. New controllers = dumb roided bodies of the present. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I agree it does look like some kind of spider attached to the controller. I've seen some attachments, but nothing as wild as the avenger thing. i know they make all kinds of things for the hand helds like grips analog nubs and raised buttons. 

I don't even know why people would use a controller attachment like that.. It looks uncomfortable, I'd assume any one part of it could break and the entire thing would be worthless.. My cat would probably attack it thinking it was a new toy for him. XD

Any actual competitor that wants a noticeable advantage would be better off buying one of those attachments that allow keyboard / mouse gameplay on a console. Believe me when I say its a noticeable advantage on BF3. I have never used such a setup for my PS3 before, but when you get killed by some guy moving a tank turret ridiculously quick and accurate and has a k/d of 40/2 halfway through a match, theres something going on there..

Old controllers = Arnold's awesome body from the past. New controllers = dumb roided bodies of the present. 

Old controllers = my thumb bleeding from playing too much street fighter until a hardened steel callus formed on my thumb.. that callus was almost as strong as the one on my middle finger from writing so much with a pencil. :P

New controllers = comfort and no bleeding thumbs. XD

btw, this was the best controller for NES ever made:

After I got one of these, the callus on my thumb slowly faded away. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg