DeathscytheX

Mortal Kombat Film Update

Posted Image

In an interview with SuperHeroHype.com. MK Legacy creator Kevin Tancharoen divulged some details about the film reboot he was granted as a result of Legacy's original pitch. Tancharoen stated that the script is coming along, and they are currently deciding on the budget and filming locations. He also squashed any notions that the MK Legacy series would lead into the film. Instead Tancharoen will keep them as two separate entities as plans are in the works for multiple more seasons.

For more, check out the following link: http://www.comingsoo...s.php?id=109027It better start like:

Click here to view the article

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

That would be pretty sweet if they rebooted the series. The first one was ok but, the second was pretty bad. Anyone else remember the series they had for a little? I think it only ran for one season though.

Yes the second one was really really bad. They definitely threw away the formal from the first and just went the path of every other video game to movie adaption.

Are you talking about Mortal Kombat Conquest? I never did get to watch it, but looking it up on youtube, they seem to have every episode.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Are you talking about Mortal Kombat Conquest? I never did get to watch it, but looking it up on youtube, they seem to have every episode.

Yea that's it, you have to watch it. The way they ended the series surprised the hell out of me.

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

That would be pretty sweet if they rebooted the series. The first one was ok but, the second was pretty bad. Anyone else remember the series they had for a little? I think it only ran for one season though.

I never got to see that series, but I do remember the cartoon and I hope the new movies are nothing like it. lol. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTw4ugmkSyA

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg