Myk JL

The World's End

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/7973-The-Worlds-End?utm_source=latest&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all

Hail To The King!.... Gary King that is....

This movie is extremely hilarious.

Though I might have sided with The Robots.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Were the other two movies good? I've never seen Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz. The trailer for this looks good and that review makes me want to see it.

I never watched Shaun Of The Dead.... If I remember correctly there was a scene in a trailer where some guy was raping a female zombie from what it looked like & I just skipped that movie because of that.

Hot Fuzz was fun to watch but not as fun to watch as The World's End.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I've seen Shaun of the Dead more times then I can count and do not remember any guy raping a female zombie (in fact I can't recall any scenes that even resemble that). Shaun of the Dead is a great movie, in fact it's one of the only zombie movies I can watch (because I hate the genre) because it makes fun of zombie movies. Extremely funny. Hot Fuzz is just awesome, loved every minute of it.

I've been wanting to see this movie since I first saw the trailer, now if only it'd come to my local theater.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Good movie, but I thought Hot Fuzz was funnier, personally. And Shaun of the Dead started out good and the first half was hilarious, but the humor kinda started draining about half-way through and it just wasn't as good.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I finally watched Shaun of The Dead. Fun movie. They all sucked with the gun. Zombies are stuck in doors and windows and with the first 6 bullets shot, only 1 bullet even hits a zombie and it wasn't even a head shot. XD

I liked the ending.. All the leftover zombies were shown on different tv events, reality tv and talk shows. lol. And Shaun kept his zombie buddy in the shed to play video games with. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

*resurrects dead topic*

Finally got to watch this as I finally got around to buying the BD. This movie was freaking amazing and I loved every minute of it. All I have to say to those fine gentlemen who made this movie is well done. I'll agree with Dubie it wasn't as funny as Hot Fuzz but it had it's moments, mostly toward the end but they were there.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589