Myk JL

You're Next

Three things I hate about this movie already.

1. Fursuiter Cosplay - As much as I like Anthro Art & whatnot I find such people an embarrassment to be associated with.
  2. Slasher Films - I look up the news on the Internet to hear about these sorts of things so they're not that exciting.
  3. Bill Goldberg Fans - He's not in the movie from what I know but dammit do I hate that lame catch phrase "You're Next".

So why do I want to see it?....

Easy....

What they're doing is basically what I want to do in GTA Online.... Well since GTA has Rubber Animal Masks.... But then again if I play GTA Online I also want to quote Cyrus The Virus from Con Air.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

It could be a decent horror movie. What I found interesting was the description on the youtube page:

"You're Next" reinvents the genre by putting a fresh twist on home-invasion horror. When a gang of masked, ax-wielding murderers descend upon the Davison family reunion, the hapless victims seem trapped... until an unlikely guest of the family proves to be the most talented killer of all. A Lionsgate and Snoot Films presentation in association with Hanway Films.

"until an unlikely guest of the family proves to be the most talented killer of all..."

I didn't notice that in the trailer.. The trailer only shows a bunny man murdering people. I'm more interested in seeing what Brady Bunch family member is a homicidal murderer thats going to start killing bunny men. lol.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It could be a decent horror movie. What I found interesting was the description on the youtube page:

"until an unlikely guest of the family proves to be the most talented killer of all..."

I didn't notice that in the trailer.. The trailer only shows a bunny man murdering people. I'm more interested in seeing what Brady Bunch family member is a homicidal murderer thats going to start killing bunny men. lol.

Part of me was hoping that Cyrus The Virus would show up saying

That or based on the nails & axe traps that it would be Kevin from Home Alone.

This might be a spoiler but I'm glad that none of the Animal Mask wearing murderers were mental ill, overly religious / spiritual, nutters with mommy issues, & / or mad for revenge over insert female character.... A good chunk of those would probably best describe me over my last year of trying to get my GED.... So.... Yeah, I'm relieved this didn't turn into something I might find degrading.

The 3 animal masked murderers actually turn out to be hitmen paid off by one of the family members to get money off of the people being killed. So if this movie turns out to be really scary for anyone it'll be people who are in a rich family.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.