DeathscytheX

Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine

Nah, I started it on a random season when it played on Adult Swim years ago when I fell in love with it. One of the movies is on netflix. but its kinda slow paced compared to the series. Its a heist anime featuring Lupin, Jigen and Goemon as the man culprits, and Fujiko is a wild card that is sometimes on their side, but mostly out for herself. This series seems to focus more on her than past seasons have.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lupin_III_characters

Just read that, and you're good to go. :P

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Now that I finished this, I really liked it. I'm a big Lupin fan. I love the old series. I love the movies. I liked the approach they took for this. It felt like a real reboot. While more serious in nature, and the less clumsy Zenigata... it still captured the spirit of the series. Lupin was still goofy, Fujiko was still dark and sexy, but the takes on Jigen and Goemon were really intriguing. The new voice acting for Zenigata really worked, and Lieutenant Oscar was an added bonus. I would love them to continue in this style... It was great how they kept the classic anime style, while updating it with a darker shading tone. It really worked.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!