• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I can't help but hear "All along the watchtower" along with seeing giant robots and not conclude that the Cylons are now allies of the Nazis. Still, I loved Wolfenstein when I was a kid. This is a remake thats been overdue for quite some time now.
    • By Sledgstone
      I can't help but hear "All along the watchtower" along with seeing giant robots and not conclude that the Cylons are now allies of the Nazis. Still, I loved Wolfenstein when I was a kid. This is a remake thats been overdue for quite some time now.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      In a not too surprising announcement, Paramount Pictures has confirmed today that Shia Labeouf will be joining the cast of TMNT in the role of Casey Jones. He will play opposite of Megan Fox (April O'Neil).
      For those unfamiliar with TMNT, Casey Jones wears a hockey mask and cut-off biking gloves and carries his weapons in a golf bag over his shoulder. His weapons include baseball bats, golf clubs, cricket bats, and hockey sticks. He is a master of stealth, as he has never been caught by the NYPD despite his bizarre appearance. In most installments, he appears as a love interest for April O'Neil.
      Along with producer Michael Bay, this will mark the first time all three have worked together on a movie since Transformers 2.
      As for me, I have no interest in watching this abomination. These 3 individuals will not be happy unless they have ruined every aspect of my childhood.
      April Fools!
    • By Sledgstone
      In a not too surprising announcement, Paramount Pictures has confirmed today that Shia Labeouf will be joining the cast of TMNT in the role of Casey Jones. He will play opposite of Megan Fox (April O'Neil).
      For those unfamiliar with TMNT, Casey Jones wears a hockey mask and cut-off biking gloves and carries his weapons in a golf bag over his shoulder. His weapons include baseball bats, golf clubs, cricket bats, and hockey sticks. He is a master of stealth, as he has never been caught by the NYPD despite his bizarre appearance. In most installments, he appears as a love interest for April O'Neil.
      Along with producer Michael Bay, this will mark the first time all three have worked together on a movie since Transformers 2.
      As for me, I have no interest in watching this abomination. These 3 individuals will not be happy unless they have ruined every aspect of my childhood.
      April Fools!
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      Since Disney purchased Lucasfilms back in October of last year, they have been fast at work to get their newly acquired properties back into the theaters. Disney surprised everyone a few months ago with the announcement of a new Star Wars movie. And even more surprising was that they are getting the original actors to reprise their roles in the sequels. (See Harrison Ford to Return as Han Solo!)
      But it looks like this is a pattern Disney will copy for another lesser known Lucasfilms movie.
      Willow 2 is apparently in the works! In an accidental press release, it was confirmed that Val Kilmer (Madmartigan) and Warwick Davis (Willow Ufgood) will be reprising their roles from the classic adventure / fantasy movie.
      http://www.lucasfilm.com/films/willow/
      April Fools!