Pchan

Breaking Bad

WARNING - Sledgestone, (mischievous you!!) get away from this topic and do not read spoilers before you watch the show! #JOKING hahahaha ... naah but seriously, check it out man, it's really that good a show. Every single thing, dialog, scene is well-thought and important. Cannot be forgotten or shrugged away. I can lend you the series in a few days via a care-package. 

Anyone else current with the series? If you are, lets discuss. Brb, gotta poop. 

Edited by Pchan

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You need to re-visit episode 1 and kick off a marathon watch later on, Sledge. 

Yep, it's such a good show. There are a lot of clues here and there that are important and they don't make things up as they go, which is pretty solid scripting/ writing. Season 5 was split into two parts, the first part might be what you see on Netflix and the new episode that premiered is the first episode of the second part. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I watched the Mythbusters Breaking Bad special tonight. It was a good episode, although its a shame they busted 2 stunts that were done in the show.. That acid bathtub scene looked plausible in the scene they showed, but the real results were very different. But I am more interested in watching the show now. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I finally finished this series. Excellent show with amazing acting. Poor Jesse.

I liked the ending. It could have been more epic, but Walt got all the loose ends tied up.

Walt was an ass. I saw were some people referred to him as an anit-hero, but they are way off. Walt is no anti-hero.. he was a cruel evil man that murdered and manipulated people into doing whatever he wanted for his own goals.

And poor Jesse. The shit Walt put him through. He destroyed him mentally. I'm glad Jesse is free and can do whatever he wants now. But with all the shit hes been through, I doubt he'll ever be happy.

It was devastating when Hank died. I hated that. I really wanted to see Hank beat Walt in the end.

btw, did anyone notice how quickly Todd and his Uncle had Jesse living in a hole and slaved out as a meth cook? They had that in place before Walt even called them out to the desert. I think they had that setup for Walt. They could have held him prisoner and threatened to kill his wife and kids. If anything, they settled for Jesse, but they could have just as easily had Walt in that pit.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg