Myk JL

Elder Scrolls Anthology Announced

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

The discs really do feel like a turn off. And box set collections just gives a sense of uneasiness if the item is still continuing. Because the moment you own it all in one nifty looking box the next one will come along & just adds the new sequel. Thus making your previous purchase pointless.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I like having physical copies just because I like being able to hold them and look at them. ^_^; Plus, if something goes wrong with my computer while I'm stuck without internet for a while (like the month after I moved to Texas), I still have games I can play.

And Oblivion was awesome (the Knights of the Nine DLC was my favorite), and Skyrim is it's own awesomeness. Didn't care for Morrowind, simply because I got lost. A LOT. >< But whichever one you choose, make sure to check out the mods. TES IV and V have HUGE modding communities, with some really great story and location mods out there. That's the reason I'm still playing them!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I like having some physical copies of games if they are collectors editions with special packaging and includes special items.. but almost all physical games for PC require an internet connection at some point to play a game.. at least everything EA or Blizzard. I remember when I bought StarCraft 2 on physical disc. I got home, put the disc in and assumed it would install and I'd be playing within 5 minutes.. nope.. physical discs seem pointless especially when they don't have the bulk of the game on them anymore. I had to download the game for about 40 minutes before I could start playing. If more physical games for PC were DRM free and actually had the full game on the discs, it'd be a different story.

Some of those mods for Skyrim look amazing. I wish I had a full gaming PC, just to experience that game in its full potential.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg