Sledgstone

X-Men: Days of Future Past - Trask Industries Sentinel Program

This video is a commercial for "Trask Industries" but it is actually a teaser trailer for the upcoming movie "X-Men: Days of Future Past". Trask Industries is the company that created the Sentinels in the Marvel Universe. I am now very interested in this new X-Men movie considering there will be Sentinels. O_O

Check out their site for more information on how Trask Industries is helping to preserve humanity against the mutant threat.

Source: http://www.trask-industries.com/

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I don't know whether to be excited or disappointed. I feel like if people ignore Fox they'll just try really hard to give people what they want just so they don't have to give the X-Men license back to Marvel. Though the more I stare at that Sentinel the more I want to declare that Michael Bay ruined them & didn't even have to take part in it.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

550x298_first-viral-teaser-for--x-men--d

full-size-sentinel-from-x-men-days-of-fu

If the sentinals are this height, most mutants with damage style powers should rolfstomp them

Optic blast should take out a dozen or so in second

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

You have a good point. I didn't think much about the scale of Sentinels, I was just excited that they'd be in the movie.. but now that you point that out, I am a bit disappointed. These things should be larger than houses..

post-1-0-75768800-1375578670_thumb.jpg

This thing is so tall, its head looks small from the ground perspective. Now thats a huge mech.

I don't know whether to be excited or disappointed. I feel like if people ignore Fox they'll just try really hard to give people what they want just so they don't have to give the X-Men license back to Marvel. Though the more I stare at that Sentinel the more I want to declare that Michael Bay ruined them & didn't even have to take part in it.

If Michael Bay was involved, those Sentinels would be gigantic, there would be over 1000 of them, and each one would explode when defeated... and Wolverine would be able to berserker attack just one, while forcing it back into another sentinel and when he finished it off, it would start a domino chain reaction of sentinel explosions.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg