• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Official Trailer #3. This movie looks like over the top ridiculous action. Just the kind of movie I look forward to.
    • By Sledgstone
      Official Trailer #3. This movie looks like over the top ridiculous action. Just the kind of movie I look forward to.
      Click here to view the article
    • By Pchan
      So, I recommend you guys check it out, especially if you're fans of Science Fiction. This has a it of time travel, skip the trailer. Just watch it. It's probably one of the best movies to come out this year, top 10ish list worthy. 

Let's discuss.

Oh by the way, the guy with the dog-van from Dumb & Dumber is in it, as a #insert evil music# EVIL GUY. 
    • By Sledgstone
      http://dvice.com/archives/2009/01/how_the_red_one.php
      The SCI FI channel has been using this Red camera to film their newest series Sanctuary. Whats interesting is that the show has no set. Pretty much everything is done with a green screen, but when you watch the show you can't really tell if anything is shot in an actual set or not. How do they do it? They use a camera that has 4 times the resolution of HD. Check the video on the link to see more about it. Its actually pretty interesting.