Sledgstone

NeverWet - Ultimate water proofing

Godgrave showed this to me last week and I saw that gizmodo has an article about it too.. So here it is:

I want this stuff coating my car.. And the roof of my house so the snow doesn't stick up there any more.. and if it can make a toilet cleaner actually stay clean, then it can make my snow shovels repel snow in easy not sticking shovel fulls. I need this spray for so many things. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I think this is great for exterior surfaces, like a bunch of stairs/ steps or roofing or paint outside the house or could help against corrosion of metal attachments outside and a bunch of other things. Cars can benefit quite a bit too if you think about it. Phones, what not. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I didn't watch the whole video, but how long does the product last? For instance, traditional water repellant clothing I've owned in the past didn't really last more than 5-10 washes in the washing machine before they were like normal shirts/pants... probably because I was suppose to dry clean them XD.

I wonder how often more needs to be reapplied. As far as car coating and roof sealing. How well does it hold up against the sun? A few days/months/years?

One of the best applications for this would be piping. Clogging would be dramatically reduced and perhaps freezing pipes would become a thing of the past. Or mabye engines depending how well it withstands heat... fuel injectors would last longer, and engine build up with be non-existent

I wonder how long before proctor & gamble or an oil company shell out big bucks to buy patents on these things to shelf them or overcharge for bottled agents.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I had those same questions.. and I did not find any answers to them... but wait! Now HomeDepot and rustoleum has the product info on their websites:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rust-Oleum-Stops-Rust-18-oz-NeverWet-Multi-Purpose-Spray-Kit-274232/204216476#more_info

http://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/neverwet/neverwet-kit/

I still don't see the answers to those questions.. but I do see that it is not for use on things that reach temperatures at or over 120 degrees.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg