And then there is Brian Drummond who sounds like Zech Marquis no matter what role hes in. I'm watching Escaflowne like "la la la la de da...wait a tick!! ITS ZECHS!!"  *Fangirls out!*

No seriously now its obnoxious 18 episodes in cause I'm like "just go hop in your gundam Zechs...oh wait Fugazee"

I think some of Funimation's dubs are okay, I hated Fairytale for the first few episodes, and then you can really tell they finally got the hang of VA and comfortable with the other actors. You can even tell in spice in wolf the first few. Makes you wonder why kind of environment funimation creates in the studio to begin with.

And then there is Brian Drummond who sounds like Zech Marquis no matter what role hes in. I'm watching Escaflowne like "la la la la de da...wait a tick!! ITS ZECHS!!"  *Fangirls out!*

No seriously now its obnoxious 18 episodes in cause I'm like "just go hop in your gundam Zechs...oh wait Fugazee"

I think some of Funimation's dubs are okay, I hated Fairytale for the first few episodes, and then you can really tell they finally got the hang of VA and comfortable with the other actors. You can even tell in spice in wolf the first few. Makes you wonder why kind of environment funimation creates in the studio to begin with.

From my little anime experience, there's not a single series that has better or as-good dubs compared to original Japanese voice actors. Just my opinion. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Fairy Tail transformations were so annoying and took so long. Plus every power attack is like a chore to watch because of whatever magic circles you see on screen in glaring colors and sound effects, eeeesh! 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I hope they don't do any transformation or attack animations. If they can make then entire series flow more smoothly, I think it would work out good. All the Sailor Scouts should ex-quip into their outfits on the fly like Erza does with her armor after the first couple seasons of Fairy Tail.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The first image of the new Sailor Moon:

attachicon.gifsailormoon.png

That's a pretty bad image if you consider how high her skirt is and the disappearance of anything resembling a butt. 

Edited by Pchan

The "new" look http://kotaku.com/sailor-moons-got-a-new-look-1568959590

The article makes a bigger deal out of the more slender and longer legs... really, they were always slender with long legs... they may be a bit thinner, but I attribute it to an updated art style. Sailor Moon is pretty old... its going to look a little different... Rei does look a little too thin in her Sailor Mars outfit, I will give them that.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

That Female Giraffe in the comment section looks wrong with a human face.
This Female Giraffe on the other hand looks better!
https://e621.net/post/show/433498/2014-arms_behind_back-bikini-breasts-clothed-cloth
Beyond that though I don't see much difference or even reason for them to be offended. Then again they'd probably complain about the hips if the legs were made the way they wanted them.

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

That giraffe was pretty funny. The newer anime style reminded me of this article:

http://kotaku.com/5991463/marvel-at-how-japanese-anime-has-changed-and-evolved

It is a more updated anime style.. but those legs are very un-proportionate.. The total length of their legs with feet are over 1 foot longer than their upper torso with head.. If they sat in a normal chair, their knees would be up to their chest. If old Melvin was in this series, he'd be so short that if he stood next to them, he would be constantly looking up their skirts to talk to anyone. :P

The new transformation looks better, but also odd.. its all 3Dish looking.. and I guess they wanted to take the guess work out of what is under their skirts by showing off her butt too. :P

Damn.. I missed watching the bootleg opening before it was taken down. Oh well. I'll catch it at some point.