Pchan

UFO Alien Disclosure

Interesting. Theres been a variety of people in high positions going to all the UFO conferences and conventions now. There might be something to it, but there are so many different variations to what people are claiming, that its hard not to think they are all a bit off in the head.. I still like the Phil Schneider videos best:

Watch all the clips from this.. he might have right about some of it tho, considering he was presumably murdered.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Interesting. Theres been a variety of people in high positions going to all the UFO conferences and conventions now. There might be something to it, but there are so many different variations to what people are claiming, that its hard not to think they are all a bit off in the head.. I still like the Phil Schneider videos best:

Watch all the clips from this.. he might have right about some of it tho, considering he was presumably murdered.

pretty interesting how he was talking about magnetic trains back then and we are just now coming out with those publicly

He calls them Magnito Leviton trains... they are now called MagLev trains... hmmm

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

The guy in GG's video sounds somewhat Liberal.

The Guy in Sledge's video(s) sounds like a right wing nutter.

But in either case I think they're both either nuts or lying.

Then again I believe in aliens but I don't believe in people who believe in aliens. They just sound too crazy to believe.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Phil Schneider was a bit off. If you watch more of his videos its pretty clear hes not quite right in the head.. but even with some embellishing, I think he was probably right about some things.. like D.U.M.B. (Deep Underground Military Bases) or melting rock tunneling with Subterrene machines ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subterrene ). I definitely think those are very plausible. In regards to the aliens he saw.. well, maybe there could have been something. *shrug*

I wouldn't have mind if he was just some nutter who believed in aliens. It was everything he attached to it that bothered me.

1. Conspiracy on The World Trade Center Bombing (Wonder what he say about 9/11)
  2. Conspiracy on Ruby Ridge Siege
  3. Conspiracy on The Waco Siege
  4. Conspiracy The Oklahoma City Bombing
  5. Fear that the government was going to take our guns away.
  6. Believing That The Next Election would've been the last if they didn't vote the current president (Bill Clinton) out.
  7. Believing by 2029 that 5/6s of the Human Population would be wiped out. There are over 7 billion on the planet. Its bound to be even larger by 2029. Even if its 12 billion by then there'd still have 2 billion people after 5/6s were gone.
  8. The need for religion without having an actual reason to believe in said religions just because of an alien invasion from space. (Are these aliens vampires or something where you'd need a cross or whatever to scare them off?) Why would religion be important during such an invasion?

I suppose if it weren't for all of that he might have been more interesting to watch than crazy sounding.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I agree with you completely. The main reason why nobody is actually believable to me when it comes to aliens is because of all the ridiculous conspiracy theories and political views. That and money.

Check out this episode of Jessie Ventura: Conspiracy Theory. Jessie Ventura is a conspiracy nut and half his conspiracies are a bit crazy themselves, but what was interesting is how he grilled the guy at the end of this clip about his alien information:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsv8jNJmHbI

I agree with you completely. The main reason why nobody is actually believable to me when it comes to aliens is because of all the ridiculous conspiracy theories and political views. That and money.

Check out this episode of Jessie Ventura: Conspiracy Theory. Jessie Ventura is a conspiracy nut and half his conspiracies are a bit crazy themselves, but what was interesting is how he grilled the guy at the end of this clip about his alien information:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsv8jNJmHbI

The only one i recommend from that show is the Fema Camps episode because Rex 84 is a very real. Despite how much the government denies it, there is simply too much information about it to be fake.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

The only one i recommend from that show is the Fema Camps episode because Rex 84 is a very real. Despite how much the government denies it, there is simply too much information about it to be fake.

That was a good episode. :nod: I think that was the same episode where they showed all the mass produced plastic coffins for when a plague breaks out.

I had to copy/paste that image to see it. I think they have image blocking on that site.

http://www.leaderslair.com/she-hulk/she-hulkv3-001pic1.gif

I just found this:

I haven't watched it all the way through yet... an old Walt Disney UFO documentary... wtf.. It was apparently only broadcast once and never aired again, until some guy found his VHS copy of it.

Based on what that Disney video talked about they probably canceled their plans to further talk about aliens. Not because of some government cover up. But because they probably got backlash from parents over the idea of a scary attraction intended to imply  something that they wouldn't want their kids to see. Even if they were lying through their teeth about it I doubt any parent would want their children to be scared by what Disney was showing.

Just for laughs....

Speaking of, didn't the Pentagon recently acknowledge the legitimacy of the UFO video that was shared by the Air Force last year? Fun stuff. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

22 hours ago, Pchan said:

Speaking of, didn't the Pentagon recently acknowledge the legitimacy of the UFO video that was shared by the Air Force last year? Fun stuff. 

This one? (Which happened years ago.)

(Most interesting thing in this video was the bottom left image at 0:35.)

Or did you mean Pentagon confirms leaked images and videos of UFOs buzzing over US Navy warships are genuine?

In any case if Aliens from other planets turned out to be real they'd probably still have more interest in McNeal than the average human.