Sledgstone

Scheduled Maintenance for 06/04/2013

The world is going to end if it doesn't get back online, so the fate of this planet rests on your shoulders, Sledge.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I've been noticing that this server lags more and more.. After this server move, if we don't get a better connection I think I might look into switching to a different host or at least see if I can get our current host to move us back to a US server.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I placed an order for a new server. If you notice the site is shut down for a while, it is because of the server move. This could happen later tonight or tomorrow. I will update this topic once before the server move and again after it is done.
    • By Sledgstone
      On Tuesday 06/04/2013 @ 2:59AM EDT, the server will be offline for 1-3 hours due to a server move. To clarify, we are not moving to a new server. The actual physical server we are on is being moved to a new location in the data center.
    • By Sledgstone
      Kotaku has a good article about the new details revealed today about Valve's Steam Box, a PC dedicated to the steam platform for PC gaming:
      Wow. This could be huge. I honestly wouldn't mind owning a pc dedicated to steam games. Maybe with a steam box being mass produced we could get a powerful gaming PC at a decent price.
      Source: The Verge
    • By Sledgstone
      Kotaku has a good article about the new details revealed today about Valve's Steam Box, a PC dedicated to the steam platform for PC gaming:
      Wow. This could be huge. I honestly wouldn't mind owning a pc dedicated to steam games. Maybe with a steam box being mass produced we could get a powerful gaming PC at a decent price.
      Source: The Verge
      Click here to view the article