*revives old topic*

I forgot all about this movie until I saw it was on netflix today and watched it. Holy crap. This is easily the best DC animated movie made so far. If anyone has an hour and a half to spare, check this out. You will not regret it. Plot, action, gore, huge cast and its all great. This is somehow rated PG-13, but if it was a live action movie it'd easily get an R rating. This movie even has a higher kill count than Deadpool.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I wasn't that interested in this movie because its based in the past, but now that I've been sucked into Battlefield 1, this movie looks amazing. I know DICE likes to put easter eggs in their games so I wonder if we'll see an amazon warrior reference somewhere in a future dlc. On a side note, I thought we had a Wonder Woman topic already for the teaser trailer, but I didn't see one.

• By Sledgstone
      This is without a doubt the best thing I have seen on tv this entire year. 4 series in a massive justice league / captain America civil war style plot spanning 4 episodes and it was amazing. I really hope they make another crossover special next year. Superheroes versus the ultimate Nazis. The episodes are online if anyone wants to watch:
      http://m.cwtv.com/shows/crisis-on-earth-x/
    • By Sledgstone
      I'm glad the series got renewed. I've enjoyed it so far and I'm glad it's getting transferred to the CW. They'll definitely do some more crossovers now. The Flash crossover was the best episode in season 1.
      http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/supergirl-season-two-cw-892629
    • By Sledgstone
      The Joker.. ehh.. Heath Ledger's joker looked much better.
    • By Sledgstone
      DC has made some great animated movies in the past few years and this one looks full of action with quite a few random people dying in it. Make sure to watch the end of the trailer for a good laugh.
      Source: ICv2