DeathscytheX

See the PS4 on June 10th.

I think them revealing it at their E3 announcement was obvious. Still makes me feel they shouldn't have had that February announcement if they were going to do this at E3 anyway. That commercial also made me feel like I was staring at a blurred out PS3 followed by some edited photos.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

The PS4 better look good if its going to sit next to my PS3. lol. If they were smart, the new design will let us stack it on top of our existing PS3s to save space. :P

LOL. I thought the same... I'm seeing something that looks like a PS3 gen 1 model with sharper "futuristic" angles and pointy edges... like they got someone from Ferrari to design the body.

One of those close ups looked like a speedometer!

j/k. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/29/all-new-playstation-plus-launches-in-june-with-700-games-and-more-value-than-ever/
      PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now are merging into the new PlayStation Plus and the membership will now become a tiered system:

I'll be sticking with PlayStation Plus Essential assuming I can still buy yearly memberships on sale for around $30-$40 like I've been doing since before the PS4 launched. I'm barely getting any use out of PS+ as it is with the games they've been offering for the last year so if I have to start paying a monthly fee I'll just cancel it instead.
      In comparison to the PS+ Extra, I've recently used Xbox PC game pass which I got a 3 month trial for $1 on black friday weekend last year. I don't have an Xbox so I was only using the lowest tier of the PC version which I suppose is the Microsoft Xbox PC version of PlayStation Plus Extra. It is an ok service but with the amount of time I have to dedicate to gaming I was only able to play and beat 2 games in those 3 months. I'm glad the xbox pc game pass came with EA Access since I was able to play and beat Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. EA Access itself didn't appeal to me because on the PC game pass its basically 70% sports titles. I was also able to play and beat Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and that game wasn't nearly as good as the first. Both games retail for around $14 and $7 when on sale so I saved roughly $20 with my $1 free trial. But if it was to pay $10 a month for the service I would have been in the hole $9 compared to if I bought those 2 games instead. For me and my available time to play games a subscription service is not a savings to me. Theres alot of people that could benefit from a game subscription service and I'm glad its an option for them.
      I will say tho, for people that have an Xbox console and a game subscription service is beneficial to them, the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate has console and pc game pass combined along with xbox games with gold free monthly games, and that is a far better deal that PlayStation Plus Deluxe for the same price of $14.99 a month. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also includes console and pc games that can be played from the cloud too kind of like Nvidia's GeForce Now streaming.
    • By Sledgstone
      There are currently 9 free PS4 games available to add to your PSN account. Only available from March 25 8pm PDT to April 22 8pm PDT. No playstation plus required. Just log into PSN and add to your library:
      https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/9779f12f-50c8-4c07-8d20-47e21293b6c6
      Ratchet & Clank is also still available for free until March 31 08:00PM PDT. Same as above, login to PSN and add to your library:
      https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/ratchet-and-clank/
      Horizon Zero Dawn complete edition will be free from April 19 until May 14:
      https://www.playstation.com/en-us/play-at-home/