Second season's better than the first. Anyone watching this? I need to check it out. Someone recently told me it was better than TWDead. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Supernatural dipped after season 3 or 4 to a poor man's version, so maybe this has some hope?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

This is just a bit unbelievable

Seems like every crime is a Vesen, and every time he is surprised it is a vesen...

Also not much seems to happen in Grimm overall, It is very much a monster of the week show at the moment, with a weak overall story

Supernatural had a few bad seasons, but still going very well, Supernatural has the brothers always travelling, they go to the crazy,

Grimm just seems too centralised, 

also they need to explore Grimms more, 

are there more then 1 family of grimms, could there be a few dozen, maybe have him leave portland for a few ep's to go vesen hunting for some reason...

Sup's problem us 65% of every season is filler and the overall arc story is awesome, but too few ep;s focus on it. grimm is still young, so i hope they pick up the pace and scope

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Good background on the show, thanks dude. I'll wait till S3 comes out and watch it all probably. Right now I have a lot on my plate, TV show-wise.