Pchan

Hannibal

Adapted off Red Dragon, it features Dr. Lecter played by one of my favorite actors - Mads Mikkelsen. Morpheus (The Matrix, Predators, Event Horizon) is in it too along with a cool supporting/ main cast. 

Highly recommended. 

Lecter's helping a special Detective, or is he really helping? 

Skip the trailer and dive into it. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It is rather brutal 

but no more gory then Spartacus, or even Supernatural

But its context being more realistic and current about psycho killers inc cannibles 

the psycho killers are rather original in there crazyness and killing methods which to me makes each episode interesting 

It has good ratings and the network likes it, 

from tv news:

The series was pulled by Salt Lake City, Utah's KSL-TV (Channel 5) as of April 29, 2013 after four episodes were aired, and will air in that market beginning with the May 4 episode during late night Saturdays after Saturday Night Live on KUCW, Salt Lake City's CW affiliate.[35] KSL-TV is owned by the commercial broadcasting arm of the LDS Church, and has refused several NBC series in the past due to violent or sexual content. Hannibal was pulled after Salt Lake Tribune television writer Scott D. Pierce criticized the station for refusing to carry NBC's sitcom The New Normal due to its sexual humor, while allowing the violence of Hannibal to air without any objections; the article led to viewer complaints to KSL over the series.

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Heck, it's probably at the same level as gore as that season of Dexter with Collin Hanks where they got all Biblical stuff in the killings. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

That last episode was thrilling, goddamnit. I felt like it went up a notch. Can't wait to see how the next 5 episodes fare.