Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.

Why would he purposefully want to de-mutant himself? To live a normal life and die an old man? He is the kind of guy that gets into a fight just because he woke up. Maybe everything was too easy for him and wanted to handicap himself?

This does look better than the Wolverine Origins movie. Although I am surprised I didn't notice any major mutant enemies. With Wolverine battling against hordes of enemies this could be the basis of a new action game.

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Bad Guy is the Silver Samurai

his power is he can cut through anything (except adamantium)

Comic wise, he hates Logan, ;p

They probably lured him to Japan to study his adamantium to create a similiar metal for Silver Sams armour, and at the same time neutralise Logans healing factor (some rare weapons / poisons) can slow it down, so he can kill him

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I feel like the first movie without CGI is the best so far, including this new one I haven't even watched yet.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You mean "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"? I didn't care much for that movie. The character Deadpool was way off..

As for CGI, I liked that the movie didn't use much CGI, but what it did use was pretty bad:

http://www.chud.com/23828/chud-list-the-worst-cgi-in-history-day-4/

http://avengersnews.com/2009/05/05/what-happened-to-wolverines-claws-between-movies/

How do I insert your quote above my text? 

Yep, that movie. But I'm talking about the leaked version of the movie which got out from inside the studio, it was the full movie with most scenes missing CGI and you could see Wolverine punching the air or taking hits from invisible stuff, green panels, etc. 

You mean "X-Men Origins: Wolverine"? I didn't care much for that movie. The character Deadpool was way off..

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

X-Men: First Class was probably my favorite out of all the movies.

Same, 

Dont get me wrong but X-Men is about the X-Men, not Wolverine 1-5

Wolverine is mine and most peoples favourite character. However he took the spotlight everytime,

First Class was awesome, Cant wait for the sequel 

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I didn't think X-Men: First Class was going to be good, but I agree that it was a much better movie than the previous X-Men and Wolverine movies. A sequel to that movie wouldn't be that bad, but I wish Marvel would get the movie rights back instead. If Marvel had the rights, they could tie in the X-Men into the ongoing Avengers plot lines. Wolverine is a great character but his battles always seem lackluster to me. I'd like to see him actually fight some strong enemies. If Wolverine was in the Avengers movie, would he have been taking out enemies left and right fighting alongside Hulk and Thor, or would he have been on the ground fighting with Captain America and the others? Wolverine has the potential to take on some seriously strong opponents, but instead he only does fist fights and always seems to take damage to emphasize his healing ability.

I'd rather see a movie with Wolverine vs. Omega Red, Juggernaut, or the Hulk. With how Sabretooth was portrayed in the last Wolverine movie, I have no intentions of running out to the theater to see this sequel. :crap:

How do I insert your quote above my text? 

Yep, that movie. But I'm talking about the leaked version of the movie which got out from inside the studio, it was the full movie with most scenes missing CGI and you could see Wolverine punching the air or taking hits from invisible stuff, green panels, etc. 

Go to the last part of the quote and hit enter twice so you can start typing under the quote.

Wait.. you liked a leaked no CGI unfinished movie better than the finished movie? :wtf: