Myk JL

Ben Croshaw (formerly ZER0 punctuation)

I would play Papers Please if it was an Abandonware Game.... Too bad it only looks like one.

Bioshock Infinite now being free on PS Plus as of last Tuesday has been interesting Story Wise.... Though the farthest I've gotten is somewhere passed 77.... I feel a little stumped on who I should kill once I enter a building with a Raven Cult.... Damn, I'm just more interested in the story than the game play.

And now for Killzone: Shadow Fall

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/8696-Killzone-Shadow-Fall

Dang either its in a different game or they never explained the cliff hanger in I think it was Killzone 3 where an unknown leader survived.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/8789-The-Legend-of-Zelda-A-Link-Between-Worlds?utm_source=latest&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all#

Wow.... That Zelda Game, if it can be called a Game, Really Sucks.... Makes me glad I don't waste my money on a DS.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Meh, the only thing I agree with is that he had fun playing the game... which is all that matters to me. There are plenty of old multilayer games you paid full price for... Oh you paid full price for BF2, Quake, and Unreal Tournament? Tell me about their solo campaigns? OH HOW FUCKING EPIC!!! That was so worth paying for the single player part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/9083-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-We-Can-MMO-Too?utm_source=latest&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all

The part about ESO's Single Player reminded me too much of PS Home's Mercia by Lockwood....

Edited by Myk JL

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes sounds like a complete waste of money. I might as well just watch a playthrough online.

I own Demon's Souls and Dark Souls on PS3.. I played the first 20 minutes of Demon's Souls and I haven't played it since. Dark Souls sounds better than I thought it was going to be. I might just have to play that one.

I thought Paper Mario was fun, maybe I'll enjoy that South Park game..

I own FTL and I still haven't played it. Its seems to be popular, but it didn't look that appealing to me.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg