It may very well be good because Pitt is in it. He seldom chooses movies with less critical acclaim. 

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It may very well be good because Pitt is in it. He seldom chooses movies with less critical acclaim. 

Good point. :tup:

I know zombies has been a popular theme over the past couple years, but I'm more interested in action movies.. but this looks like a nice mixture of action and zombies.. I need to see this movie. XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I finally got around to watching this. I thought it was good, but the trailers did give away a bit too much. Mostly that one scene with the zombies piling on top of each other scaling that massive wall. Once you see it in the movie you know its going to happen. Other than that the movie moves at a decent pace until the end were it slows down quite a bit. These zombies were beastly. If this were to happen, the walking dead walkers would look like nothing compared to this plague. Imagine zombies like in 28 days later.. except they don't bleed and spew blood.. instead they run everywhere and appear to be pumped full of adrenaline at all times.. and everyone they bite turns in about 10 or so seconds. The zombies actually flowed like water sometimes, they were so numerous and running and flinging themselves over each other that the were moving like a mass of fluid rushing down corridors.

I recommend watching it at some point just because of the perspective this movie follows. Instead of seeing a group of people struggling, this movie covers how the zombie apocalypse affects countries on a global scale.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg