WTF man, that was from 2K games actual channel. -_-; I'm getting sick of youtube and their policies.... anyways, fixed it.

Yeah, BL2 is a lot better than BL1. Especially the finally boss fight... You def need to hurry up and beat it. :P

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Apparently it seems to be a recycled version of the Gunzerker's ability. You go into a rage mode and recuperate health as you get kills... but at the same time its a bit different. I saw in an offscreen recording he has sticks of dynamite in both hands and seems to be able to throw them endlessly while the ability is active.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I never bought the season pass, but I would definitely like to play this DLC. I think I'll wait on reviews for it first tho. I don't want to drop cash on this if its only a single mission DLC. If its a mini campaign then I'll pick it up.
    • By Sledgstone
      I never bought the season pass, but I would definitely like to play this DLC. I think I'll wait on reviews for it first tho. I don't want to drop cash on this if its only a single mission DLC. If its a mini campaign then I'll pick it up.

This post has been promoted to an article
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      The mechanics look good, but I hope the co-op is the actual story mode and not a co-op zombie horde mode.. With the parkour in this game, I could see 4 players easily loosing track of where each other are in the frenzy of zombies.