Kite

Your Zombie Apocalypse Plan?

lol. In all serious though, if you are interested in purchasing any type of firearm, youtube the firearm and add "hickok45" along with it in the search bar. This guy has shot and reviewed just about any handgun/shotgun/rifle there is. I like his videos because he isn't bias, and provides honest and informative opinions on the firearm he is using in each video. A lot of manufacturers send him T&E (test and evaluate) guns just so he'll make videos. 

Here are some 870 vids

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I need to buy a shotgun. :nod:

Thinking more about my own zombie apocalypse plan:

1) Quickly get to Lady's parent's house. Her dad has quite a few guns and ammo.

2) Once we get them and some gear, we should probably make our way up north to Fort Drum.

3) Winter will be a b*tch up there, but if the military is surviving, it'll be there. We'll have a chance to hold back the zombie hordes.

4) If Ft. Drum is over run, we'll loot the ammo and whatever military gear is left and head for the Adirondacks.

I'm not much of a wilderness survival guy, but I have a feeling we'd be able to survive off the land there.. and with the population so much smaller than a major city, we should have to deal with less walkers. The winters should also ravage those zombie bastards into immovable freezer burned corpses. ;)

Here is the sad truth as I see it: with our military being what it is right now, I can't see the average base lasting much more than a few months into a TWD Apocolypse. Too many of the Officers and upper Enlisted would be too worried about the R.O.E. (Rules Of Engagement) to actually plan accordingly for a full blown crisis. Add in the fact of most political faces would be too worried about their own safety, and suicide runs to save families or careers would cripple the military force. Another massive problem is the "red Crisis" codes...a number of average to mid sized ammo supply buildings go into a specific lock and freeze status, limiting outgoing munitions, and at a certian level of criticality, ie: being over run, those buildings are "hystaria cleared", which means the munitions are detonated.

Honestly, you would do better to hit hunting supply stores for your munitions needs, or police stations.

Edited by Sabe

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Valid points. Even established military bases could easily get over run with just a few bad choices made by only a couple individuals.

I think everyone will probably rush out to Dick's Sporting goods and walmart for weapons and supplies. It'll be so packed with people, a few zombies could easily spread numerous infections. That and if the place is packed with people, you'd never see the zombie coming.

A hospital with good security systems might actually be a very safe place. With the place locked down, the food, medical supplies and generators would be a good base camp. Everyone will assume the hospitals are overrun with infected, but if the infection started in some other state, the hospitals could go into lock down mode and only allow healthy people in before the infection spreads to that area. Of course the biggest issue with that is the location of the hospitals. Most are right in the middle of major populations.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg