Pchan

Happy birthday Eppy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!!!!!!

So you're what ... 23 this year? Whatcha get for dinner, presents??

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

shesh 23 i wish XD I bought myself a car for my birthday this year

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

yeah its a 2012 Chevy Cruze ECO put like 3k down and cause i work at Costco got over like 2000 in rebates.  The guys at the dealership even haggled down my APR to 3.6 for 36 months :) helps having a 791 credit score

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link