1. Sledgstone

Sledgstone

2. Myk JL

Myk JL

• Similar Content

• By Myk JL
      Aside from Dane Vogel the following I hope show up are.
      Mr. Sunshine - Preferably referencing Montezuma from Robot Chicken. But that most likely won't happen. Revenge!.... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
      Dex - He died between Saints Row 2 & Saints Row: The Third in a game that was scrapped. Assuming he's dead despite that game being scrapped I want to see him in it.
      Philip Loren - His death was too fast. I would've preferred something more memorable.
      Shogo Akuji - Just so Gat could beat the crap out of him again.
      Jyunichi - Almost the same reason as Shogo.
      Matt from The Feed Dogs - He was too easily killed by a brick.
      Josh Birk - He should be there just for being a bad actor.
      Oleg Kirrlov - Despite being one of my favorite Third Street Saints he did have a shady past that wasn't delved into.
      Tobias - Assuming he died from the earth being destroyed. Also Brandon Keener is same voice actor who did Garrus from Mass Effect.
      Laura - Tobias's Wife.
      Jessica - Okay I don't need any closure since the trunk was already closed....
      The General - I found his death underwhelming.
      Maero - Well he doesn't need to show up. Michael Dorn is still awesome though.
      Kazuo Akuji - Actually I hope he isn't dead. His last words in Saints Row 2 were "When I escape The World will not be big enough for you to hide in!"

I don't have any listed from the first Saints Row because I've been too lazy to finish it....
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      The mechanics look good, but I hope the co-op is the actual story mode and not a co-op zombie horde mode.. With the parkour in this game, I could see 4 players easily loosing track of where each other are in the frenzy of zombies.
    • By DeathscytheX
      After reading: http://kotaku.com/5968952/the-knights-of-new-vegas-how-obsidian-survived-countless-catastrophes-and-made-some-of-the-coolest-role+playing-games-ever
      I fully understand how KOTOR II got screwed over by time constraints. I'd like to see Obsidian get another shot at this.