A new TMNT game will be hitting Xbox Live Arcade, PS Store, and Steam this summer. Red Fly (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Thor: God of Thunder and Ghostbusters: The Video Game) is making the game which seems to be based off the current animated series airing on Nickelodeon. The game will take on the brawler format that turtle games have in the past. Here is the statement from Digital Spy

Activision Publishing, Inc. today announced that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™ : Out of the Shadows, a new, digital download-only video game inspired by Nickelodeon's new hit animated series, will be available this summer. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is a third-person brawler game set in New York City, taking gamers through articulated, true-to-life environments filled with action-packed adventures as Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael. Featuring an original hyper-realistic 3D-style, gamers can experience four-player online co-op play while stomping out the Foot Clan and unleashing turtle torment on any foe that gets in their way.

With an immersive world, deep character development, and an intuitive, skill-based combat system built around combo-driven action, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows puts ‘Turtle Power' in players' hands.

Click here to view the article

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I like the new Nic version of TMNT

The turtles are more teenage, which usually bothers me in remakes, however, the show is called teenage mutant ninja turtles

There personalities are very defined and clicked very well even though they are all so different,

All the turtles seem more lean in terms of there shells. 

Physically they all look very distinctive, aside from the colours they wear,

Raph has more scars on his shell. as well as being more bulkier then his brothers, slightly shorter / stockier build, 

Mickey is the shortest, younger looking and a more playful expression

Leo is less defined physically then the rest, but has a very strong personalty of trying to be responsible why only being 15, he is actually quite funny in his own way (to the viewers at least)

Donnie is taller, slimmer and more has more of an intelligent expression

Splinter is more dominant, taller, bulkier and less frail then before

Also the fight scenes are pretty well done

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Haha. Yeah, it was a much darker comic.

Anyone seen TMNT Turtles Forever? It was the best TMNT special ever made, because it showed every incarnation of TMNT in it at the time, including the original black and white comic version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csn1j65e7oQ

I like the new Nic version of TMNT

The turtles are more teenage, which usually bothers me in remakes, however, the show is called teenage mutant ninja turtles

There personalities are very defined and clicked very well even though they are all so different,

All the turtles seem more lean in terms of there shells. 

Physically they all look very distinctive, aside from the colours they wear,

Raph has more scars on his shell. as well as being more bulkier then his brothers, slightly shorter / stockier build, 

Mickey is the shortest, younger looking and a more playful expression

Leo is less defined physically then the rest, but has a very strong personalty of trying to be responsible why only being 15, he is actually quite funny in his own way (to the viewers at least)

Donnie is taller, slimmer and more has more of an intelligent expression

Splinter is more dominant, taller, bulkier and less frail then before

Also the fight scenes are pretty well done

Maybe I'll give the show a few more eps. I didn't see any good fights in the couple that I watched, but I'll check. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

watching some of that movie, I am sure the original turtles have a mental retardation...

Haha. Yeah, it was a much darker comic.

Anyone seen TMNT Turtles Forever? It was the best TMNT special ever made, because it showed every incarnation of TMNT in it at the time, including the original black and white comic version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csn1j65e7oQ

Maybe I'll give the show a few more eps. I didn't see any good fights in the couple that I watched, but I'll check. :P

sigpic1620_11.gif

watching some of that movie, I am sure the original turtles have a mental retardation...

You mean the original cartoon series? They remind me of Spongebob Squarepants. x_x And whats really funny is that I thought it was a great show back when I was a kid.. Its really dated now. ^_^;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It was definitely an 80s show... anything 80s is dated to everyone that didnt grow up in the 80s. :P

That being said, it still had the best intro

Any other TMNT intro usually offends me. This is the only one that matters.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

What was funny about the movie was the 2003 turtles found the original turtles to be comical too

Like how 80's Donnie built a transdimensional teleporter using a flashlight,....

sigpic1620_11.gif

Gamers can experience four-player online co-op play while stomping out the Foot Clan and unleashing turtle torment on any foe that gets in their way....