its been ages since i got interested in toys again. last week i bought the five classic lions but havent taken them out of boxes yet (im not a collector or anything but theres no grace way to open these boxes it seems..cutting isnt even an option sadly). and netflix's legendary defender lions look awesome too but i cant find the red lion from a same seller. ill might just get 4 defender lions and add red classic one since both voltrons are compatible.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

so this is whats trending as of now, reaction videos to star wars and lord of the rings. although i doubt it really is their first time watching but they are raking good 60k-100k views per video. not bad.

Edited by slippers

never watched the show itself but it made enough headlines over the years to know what it is. its eerie how their young cast slowly die one by one while actors from friends and seinfeld are well into their 50s and 60s enjoying fruits of their labor

I can't wait for National Chicken Wing Day!

I'm gonna get 2 orders of Buffalo Wings from Domino's & Wing Street!

I'll also order Sweet Mango Habanero Wings & Hawaiian Teriyaki Wings!

22 hours ago, DeathscytheX said:

I posted this before finished it so warning.. he throws up. XD

On second thought maybe I'll go for 2 orders of Garlic Parmesan.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I just watched that Pogs video. lmao. I had no idea it was a game. XD I owned a bunch of them somehow. I got them as gifts, from friends, they came free with other purchases.. I had no idea it was a game. XD I always wondered what they were used for.. and its basically just gambling. XD Playing marbles for keeps actually requires more skill than this. XD

Mars looks great in 4k.

On 7/10/2020 at 7:28 PM, slippers said:

never watched the show itself but it made enough headlines over the years to know what it is. its eerie how their young cast slowly die one by one while actors from friends and seinfeld are well into their 50s and 60s enjoying fruits of their labor

That Glee curse.. damn. I never watched Glee either. Melissa Benoist was in that show and shes been playing Supergirl for years on the CW. Hopefully that curse stays away from her.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ROTFLMAO wtf? XD I still got my pogs somewhere. It was so huge in the early 90s. Like you could get them anywhere. I remember a friend and I got dragged to Old Time Pottery with our moms only to get excited when they had a steel tub full of pogs. XD It was like 20 for $1 or something. We'd sort through them for the coolest ones. I don't think we ever played for keeps, but we played. You had a board to slam on, and you had to have the metal slammers, because they hit harder than the thick plastic ones. XD Good times.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Either I completely forgot about pogs being a game or I never played it a single time. I don't think I've ever seen a slammer pog or the board until that video either. XD there's metal and plastic slammers? XDXDXD how'd I miss all this?! XDXD I remember having some ninja turtle pogs. I bet I still have some at my mom's house. From what I remember of the early 90s I was infatuated with my SNES, super Mario world and rpg games.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

If I have time tomorrow I'll try to dig mine out. I had a carrying case for my pogs. We were obsessed with 8 ball pogs. Which is funny to me since it was probably a cocaine reference but we just thought it was a billiards reference. But yes there were metal slammers and plastic ones. The plastic ones were triple the thickness I guess to make up for the weight... but they were still half the weight of the metallic ones. You were at a severe disadvantage not having a metal slammer.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Lol!! i had no idea what it was called or how to play until now. early 90s back in korea, kids at school started to bring these pogs and they got annihilated by thick square paper called ddakji (its a similar concept but playing rules are different) bc we didnt know what to do with them. the ones with these pogs cried foul bc they were losing so badly against ddakji and tried to amend them as a prize for winning the most ddakji. but eventually found em useless and started to give them away. one of kids at my TKD class gave me like 20 ninja turtle pogs (both cartoon and movie pics on em) and i thought i could sell them or something. since my uniform had no pockets, it kept falling off one by one when i was practicing kicks and eventually my instructor picked one up and hes like wtf is this lmao..i seriously thought i was gonna be in serious trouble bc some adults back then didnt like us playing with foreign stuff. i was sweating like crazy but luckily he didnt pursue who dropped them. after the class was over, i tried to sell them but no one wanted them so i gave them away to a little kid living next door to me. i even had to convince him that they were valuable otherwise he wouldnt have taken them XD granted we didnt know much about american cartoons and movies so they faded away within a month or so without gaining any popularity

I don't feel like double posting. So here is a video of Helgan not being destroy by Fleischer. 

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.