The funny part is that she drew all that attention to herself by striking videos that weren't even criticizing her. She believed she has the copyright to her face, even though she was clearly abusing the shit out of copyright by reselling premium content. I hope she loses. Hitting YTers pockets isn't cool. That's what some of them do for their main income. Whether I like or dislike a YTer, I'd stand up for their right to do it so long as what they were doing wasn't illegal like what shes doing.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

yeah she deserves whatever is coming to her. cant get enough of her forehead jokes lol. and although shes trying desperately to relocate her anime reaction vids elsewhere (rather unsuccessfully-her patreon site has been taken down), i doubt she'll get sued. what could anime companies possibly want from her anyway? its not like shes a millionaire to make it worthwhile. another complaint towards her was that YT had been very lenient towards her. that was true but now that she lost her 2nd YT channel and it seems like shes been suspended from uploading new videos in her main channel again, she'll likely just go back to gaming reaction vids when her suspension expires. in a way she already lost, she'll never go back to the way it was and it was all her doing. 

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

i started to watch her vids back in november last year when she did videos on dragon quest 11. i didnt watch the whole thing, just crucial parts of the gameplay/cutscenes that were interesting. then i noticed later on that whenever she starts something..either anime series (ex-inuyasha) or video games (ex-dbz:kakarot), she moves on to other series without ever finishing them. i found her inconsistency annoying so i stopped watching her vids altogether. then this controversy starts to pop up and its actually more entertaining than some of reaction videos she had uploaded lol. right now shes trying to scam ppl out of $1000 for a 20 sec video on cameo and ppl are having a field day on her twitter account cause she has resorted to ebegging. only a couple years ago she mocked fast food workers to stop begging for money and told them to get a real job. who knew her words were predicting her own fate.

6 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

I've never heard of Suzy Lu until yesterday. XD 

Not many people did. I didn't. She made the mistake of getting noticed by The Quartering and YT super troll Eight Thoughts and now everyone knows who she is. People started reporting her to Funimation and all the big anime studios after that. XD

Lmao. I can understand somebody making a random reaction video to a trailer, but actually playing full episodes "while reacting" sounds like copyright claim material. I suppose video game let's plays are similar though, but at least video games require input and gameplay.

She sounds like the type of person that would be like.. "I just got disney+, I have so much YouTube content to work with now!" XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

now shes fighting with anime voice actress lol. but her website is still on, still uploading full anime episodes. :confused: maybe thats where she gets her confidence that shes unstoppable. she still has tons of anime episodes on her main YT channel, anime companies dont seem to want to bother with her other than merely flagging her down a bit but thats about it. her patreon (her main income, $10k a month) and cameo are gone though. 

On 5/5/2020 at 5:43 AM, Sledgstone said:

I suppose video game let's plays are similar though, but at least video games require input and gameplay.

i also watch it as a game review instead of reading long IGN articles and such. just 10 - 20 mins from start is good enough for me..i dont want a spoiler if i do want to purchase a game. its a good promo imo when they use their own face models to play and upload game reactions too

hell ppl still watch it even without subs if a girl is hottie XD she looked too much of milla jovovich so i didnt want to get it but all those ridiculous bikini mods convinced me at least lmao i know you can only do that on pc version but still..worth a try. game looks good so far

I never heard of Biltong until I ran into an Instagram ad a few days ago. I ordered a 16oz bag of sliced fatty cut from Dakota Pioneer after checking out their facebook and seeing all the super positive comments on their posts.

I'll buy a few slabs if its good, which I have a feeling its going to be amazing.

https://dakotapioneer.com/collections/all

I've never heard of bitlong until your post. It looks really good. Since we're looking at dried meats have you ever tried a cured aged meat? I haven't yet, but this video makes it look really tempting:

I'm guessing it has a good shelf life since its literally is dried over 3+ months. It doesn't look like the guy cleans any of the penicillin mold off either before taking a taste.. I suppose that's safe and adds flavor. Lol. XD I've seen prosciutto sold in packages at grocery stores before but never tried it. I think the only downside is it looks like it needs to be kept refrigerated.

16 hours ago, Sledgstone said:

I'm guessing it has a good shelf life since its literally is dried over 3+ months. It doesn't look like the guy cleans any of the penicillin mold off either before taking a taste.. I suppose that's safe and adds flavor. Lol. XD I've seen prosciutto sold in packages at grocery stores before but never tried it. I think the only downside is it looks like it needs to be kept refrigerated.

I've bought the store package Prosciutto and its really good... just super pricey. There are a few sub shops around here that have it as one of the meats and I always go for it because its a distinct flavor. Its a little pungent, and slightly chewy. Its good with some salami, pepperoni, or ham. Don't make just a whole prosciutto sandwich, you'll be chewing for days. XD Its sliced very thin for a reason. Its almost like when you don't cook bacon long enough to a full crisp and there is that end section that's a little chewy. Capicola and Soppressata are really good too. If you ever find a sampler pack at your deli, its worth a try. My deli even has mozzarella sticks wrapped in prosciutto. And the meat dept as a fancy "lunchable" with prosciutto as well. Its not made by lunchable tho its some other brand. XD I can't remember the name. If they ever have one of those premade Charcuterie packages it should have some of those meats in it. I love "exotic" meats and cheeses. I'll try them all when I see something I've never had before. Cheese is a little harder, because a lot of "different" cheddars and whatnot all taste the same, and smoked cheese is hard to find around here but I loved some good smoked cheddar or gouda.

Now I need to try prosciutto. Lol. That sounds great. I'll keep my eyes out for speciality meat sampler packs at the store. I'd love to eat a fancy lunchable like that. XD

I've only had smoked cheese once, it was good.. but smoked mac and cheese was another level of yum. There's a variety of cheeses around here at the wineries and apple orchards and distilleries for tourism. Next time I hit one of them I'll have to take some pics. I like to get a bag of fresh cheese curds sometimes. My go to cheddar cheese is helluva good brand.

00073570000091-2qstOiyNhcSTIw-0_s500.jpg.a3aced4c4d34bdf72a13ea8da6bb29d5.jpg

large_3cf0407b-6c4c-441b-8475-ea07ba035db2.jpeg.c03d5929807c71bdda33d07b577cef15.jpeg

The special reserve does taste more potent but actually tastes a bit too strong sometimes so I mostly stick to buying extra sharp. It tastes great on some triscuits with a slice of pepperoni or summer sausage. Their jalapeno jack is pretty good too. But I don't like helluva good shredded cheeses. I swear they're too greasy if you melt it, like on a pizza.

I didn't know HeluvaGood made cheese, We have their dips down here. I'd say Cracker Barrel takes the cake here. (Not the restaurant XD) They have a lot of good super sharp cheddars. For me its gotta be packaged in something different from what Kraft and store brand uses... I guess its a hangup of mine. They also have a pre-sliced bar that you can get some ritz crackers and some fancy deli meat to make some top tier lunchable stacks. XD

https://www.crackerbarrelcheese.com/

My deli has a whole case of just random cheeses. It gets really exotic around the holidays, but the rest of the year most the stuff in each category is pretty similar. They got some super sharp cheddar that will put anything else to shame in the lunchmeat/dairy case. Its just like $8 a block though. Since my company is pretty big on selling wine I guess we try to keep a large variety of imported cheeses. The big plus side to that is I can always get goat cheese when ever I want. If you like some real pungent cheese flavor, not much can top goat cheese.

Youtube recommended this video to me for some reason.. and next thing I know I watched 3 of them in a row. Turns out theres a couple channels for this guy. wtf. The guy builds all these mini houses with a stick and all of them have a water feature of some kind, usually a small pool. XD Whatever country he lives in seems to have ground that is very sandy, at least in the region he does his builds. Some of the comments in the videos are hilarious. "this guy has more houses than the Kardashians" XD

On 5/29/2020 at 8:16 AM, Sledgstone said:

YouTube recommended this video to me for some reason.

I have a habit of blocking most of YouTube's recommendations.

Some of them I feel uncertain about blocking.

Like this one. 

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

The gentleman's gazette has popped on on mine a lot... and apparently on many others. Dude must pay YT for a favorable algorithm. I've never looked up anything on men's fashion before so I have no idea why I ever got recommended his channel.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:14 PM, DeathscytheX said:

The gentleman's gazette has popped on on mine a lot... and apparently on many others. Dude must pay YT for a favorable algorithm. I've never looked up anything on men's fashion before so I have no idea why I ever got recommended his channel.

As far as I can tell all of their clothing doesn't interest me. I'm just more suited to looking like I'm into Metal music. 

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.