Transformers3_Optimus_Prime800.jpg

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/174803-michael-bay-offers-a-transformers-4-update

With his Transformers 4 gearing up to shoot in May, Michael Bay spoke with Forbes about what fans can expect to see on the big screen in the summer of 2014.

"We’re going to start off smaller," says Bay. "There’s a brand new cast. To freshen the franchise, we’ve redesigned everything from top to bottom. The history of the first three movies is still there. We start four years later and there’s a reason why we’re meeting a new cast."

Among the new cast are Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor, the former of whom also stars in Bay's next, Pain & Gain, which hits theaters April 26.

"Mark is really excited about it and it’s a great redesign," Bay continues. "I said that 3 was going to be my last one. Paramount was letting me do 'Pain & Gain' and the 'Transformers' ride was opening at Universal and it was bittersweet to think of passing it off. I wanted to set it up on a really sure footing and to bring someone else in on that, it would have been overwhelming."

I did not know Michael Bay was going to make another transformers. This is a series I would like to see rebooted and have nothing to do with Michael Bay. -_-0

Click here to view the article

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It was rumored he planned on doing another after 3 but nothing was concrete until now.

Again this man is going to continue to destroy my childhood. The first one was ok (wasn't happy with a lot of what he did but it turned out alright). the second one sucked (the only good part was Optimus's pimp ass fight before his death), and the third was outright horrible (I want that 154 minutes of my life back Bay).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

How did he get it so wrong.

... just remembered Shia Labeouf

too much focus on humans and love stories,

Seriously was he trying to win a teen choice award....

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Again this man is going to continue to destroy my childhood.

Hes not finished ruining everyone's childhood just yet. He is doing Transformers 4 because the script for the new TMNT movie he is going to do was rejected and pushed that movie into 2014 for production. So Bay must have figured since he had some free time he would continue destroying our fond child hood memories of transformers before he moves on to destroy TMNT.

http://www.geekosystem.com/tmnt-script-leak/

Expect a crap load of robot foot clan ninjas that explode when defeated. And I wouldn't be surprised if the movie will focus on Casey Jones and April with Ninja Turtles showing up now and then for a fight scene.

:x

Hes not finished ruining everyone's childhood just yet. He is doing Transformers 4 because the script for the new TMNT movie he is going to do was rejected and pushed that movie into 2014 for production. So Bay must have figured since he had some free time he would continue destroying our fond child hood memories of transformers before he moves on to destroy TMNT.

http://www.geekosystem.com/tmnt-script-leak/

Expect a crap load of robot foot clan ninjas that explode when defeated. And I wouldn't be surprised if the movie will focus on Casey Jones and April with Ninja Turtles showing up now and then for a fight scene.

:x

Well there goes my childhood. TMNT, really? Why would anyone in their right mind give this man the keys to directing a movie for such an iconic franchise? This just goes to prove nobody in Hollywood knows what they're doing. /sigh

Michael Bay - Oh yeah, I'm making the new one and scrapping the tech or ideas I swore by on the first 3, just to appease the audience, don't let me fool you ... oh wait, you won't care anyway cos you'll watch it regardless.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I don't know if thats a bad thing that there would be more animal based robots.... They already had Scorponok & Ravage.... There is also a point to be made that since those 2 didn't have speaking rolls that the Dinobots in Michael Bays bad movies won't either.

Still I prefer Beast Wars version of Dinobot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgF8grtl2TU

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Beast Wars was good and I liked Dinobot in it. :nod:

I bet there will be a robot looking raptor and it will terrorize the humans because it'll be about the same size as a human.. that way there are more human close ups. But I highly doubt any of the dinobots will look like actual living dinosaurs.. even though they had a human transformer in the second movie.

Our problem is that we expect too much from these movies. We're adults who watch adult cartoons (most cartoons although vastly watched by children, have a lot of adult themes) and they're made for children in an exagerated commercial style. I never expect anything, although sometimes it's just a disappointment to see these amazing series be destroyed.

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"

I mostly don't like Shia Labeouf and how the movies focus so much on humans.. but at the same time, the more I think about the old cartoon, I don't see how they could make a movie true to the original cartoon.. It'd be way too cheesy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qubc1sZTFSo

I think its hilarious that Perceptor, transforms to see the far off distance object with his microscope.. lmao. the ships looks smaller in the distance than if he'd have just stood there and stared at them. XD

I don't remember myself ever watching the original Transformers (much). But I did rewatch Beast Machines & realized that Beast Machines suffered for a similar reason Michael Bays Transformers did; crap transformations. And while Michael Bay's Transformers have the annoyance of humans it at least didn't have miraculous plot turns based purely on Optimus Primal's Will Power.

Oh well.... at least Beast Machines had Jet Storm.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I mostly don't like Shia Labeouf and how the movies focus so much on humans.. but at the same time, the more I think about the old cartoon, I don't see how they could make a movie true to the original cartoon.. It'd be way too cheesy.

What's wrong with cheesy? I love that aspect of the original Transformers, it's why I have such found memories of it as a kid (memories that Micheal Bay bent over and raped with his crappy movies).

Nothing wrong with cheesy... unless we're talking about TMNT 3:

http://cinemassacre.com/2007/01/25/tmnt-part-1/

With Transformers tho.. they could have at least kept the plot of the original series and then upgraded the quality with CG.. but aside from the massive human cast in Transformers, I didn't even care for the transformations in the Michael Bay movies. The original transformations in the cartoon were very similar to the toys and that was awesome.. but Michael Bay's transformations are trillions of small parts that fly all over the place that turn a car into a robot.

I really liked the 1st. I think they did a good job with teh transformations... but the 2nd one when they screwed over Devastator, killed Barricade in the first 5-10 minutes, and added those ghetto bots.... it was too much. Then the 3rd one, they made Shockwave some insignificant semi-cameo decepticon.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!