Myk JL

Warm Bodies

yeah this would be a pretty enjoyable bad movie to watch after its out of theaters XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I was going to see it even if it turned out bad but....

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/6768-Warm-Bodies?utm_source=latest&utm_medium=index_carousel&utm_campaign=all

After that positive review I'm happy I'm seeing it in theaters.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

:sway:  I just got done seeing it & I found this movie awesome.

This is like Daybreakers if Daybreakers was a comedy. Like I Am Legend with the "happier ending" if that said ending made sense with the rest of the movie. And overall I think this was a better Zombie movie than ZombieLand.

For the real spoiler though I doubt there will be a sequel since the end of Warm Bodies wrapped everything up pretty well.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

In this sort of humorous zombie movie category - Shaun Of The Dead and Fido > everything that's been released so far. I haven't watched Warm Bodies though, will give it a shot cos of you Mykii Dees.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.