• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
    • By Sledgstone
      In a surprising move, Amazon has purchased Twitch, beating out the looming Google / YouTube acquisition.
      This should be a good move for twitch. Amazon definitely has the hardware to support the site.
      Source: Twitch
      Click here to view the article
    • By Sledgstone
      The mechanics look good, but I hope the co-op is the actual story mode and not a co-op zombie horde mode.. With the parkour in this game, I could see 4 players easily loosing track of where each other are in the frenzy of zombies.
    • By DeathscytheX
      After reading: http://kotaku.com/5968952/the-knights-of-new-vegas-how-obsidian-survived-countless-catastrophes-and-made-some-of-the-coolest-role+playing-games-ever
      I fully understand how KOTOR II got screwed over by time constraints. I'd like to see Obsidian get another shot at this.
    • By DeathscytheX
      At Sony's PS4 Launch event Bungie revealed that the beta for Destiny will be available for PS3 and PS4 first. As MS scores first access to DLC for COD and BF4 first, its apparent that Bungie is making a statement and MS cannot dish out enough cash for them to shy away from their new 3rd party territory in the PS4 user base.