http://www.syfy.com/continuum

I caught the first episode of Continuum last night. I liked the first episode and I think I'll stay current with the first season.

Here is what its about:

When a group of fanatical terrorists escape their planned execution in 2077 by traveling back in time to 2012, they inadvertently take City Protective Services officer Kiera Cameron with them. Trapped in a more “primitive” past, Kiera infiltrates the local police department to try to track down the terrorists before they change the course of history.

Continuum stars Rachel Nichols (Alias, Criminal Minds, G.I. Joe) as Kiera, Victor Webster (Castle, Melrose Place) as detective Carlos Fonnegra - who Kiera allies with - and Erik Knudsen (Jericho, Scream 4) as Alec Sadler, the teenaged tech genius who could be Kiera’s key to saving the future.

Kiera is a much better character than the always crying wrinkly foreheaded Charlie from Revolution.

post-1-0-33542600-1358551884_thumb.jpg  post-1-0-43684300-1358551888.gif

Anyone else watching this show?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Just go download it Sledge, the whole first season is up on torrent sites. Like Sanctuary this is another Canadian show that SyFy picked up after the fact (I think this is why it got it's second season). I plan on dling it so as not to wait for each episode every week because the previews caught my interest.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I like this show a lot.

It makes you think, who is the good guys and who is the bad.

The future government is bad, but the rebels methods are worse

The main character is likeable, and though very attractive, she isn't a sex symbol, but a very respectable lead

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't realize it was another canadian show. I miss Sanctuary. That show was great. :\

I only found out about it being a Canadian show when I went to download it the other day on eztv. Saw the whole first season and was like "WTH it just started airing". So I went on over to wikipedia and found out the info. I just hope this doesn't end up like Sanctuary and getting cancelled after 4 seasons.

I was beyond pissed when I heard Sanctuary was cancelled. The show had so much more potential to just up and end it like that (but that's a topic for another time).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I'll probably end up watching the series on Mondays so the show will get ratings. Maybe that will help convince the Canadian production company that they have a strong international market. Besides, theres nothing to watch on mondays anymore.

I didn't even know sanctuary was canceled until sometime late last year when I was wondering when the new season was going to start. It pissed me off so much.

She has sex written all on her suit and her hair and her lips and her eyes and that look of hers, Kite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #kidding

But yeah, I think it's very science fiction to have a second U in the name. I'll check this out.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

She has sex written all on her suit and her hair and her lips and her eyes and that look of hers, Kite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #kidding

But yeah, I think it's very science fiction to have a second U in the name. I'll check this out.

*watches as potential new female members decide to not join because of your comment*

Homer Simpson Facepalm

I guess Xi: Continuum's name might have been inspired by this show.

The following is Off Topic.

Last time in Xi: Continuum there was still bombs in The Continuum that had to be deactivated that Attention Span Zero had placed there. The previous bomb was in a former Axiom member Stapler from the first Xi. Then more recently Sandboxx (A French Canadian member of AS0) was kidnapped.

Damn, I'm so use to Off Topic & Spoilers tag that I'm starting to miss them.

I'd consider watching this if there was an online version.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I've never heard of "Xi: Continuum" is it a show or a novel or something else? :confused:

The codes are still there, but some are busted. Like the offtopic code doesn't work correctly at all right now.

The list of our custom codes are on this button:

post-1-0-14607000-1358737407_thumb.jpg

I should update my "Features you may not know about topic" like lady suggested.

lmao, I just realized my avast was updating when I took that screen shot. XD

I've never heard of "Xi: Continuum" is it a show or a novel or something else? :confused:

The codes are still there, but some are busted. Like the offtopic code doesn't work correctly at all right now.

The list of our custom codes are on this button:

attachicon.gifbbcodes.JPG

I should update my "Features you may not know about topic" like lady suggested.

lmao, I just realized my avast was updating when I took that screen shot. XD

I posted about Xi: Continuum in Your Game Avatars Caught On Youtube.... I forgot to leave the name of it.... Though I did mention Xi in my second post.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I saw this on last night, the episode started with something happening to those people who were about to be executed. Time passes and stuff happens and I fell asleep by accident. Is that the first episode?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I saw this on last night, the episode started with something happening to those people who were about to be executed. Time passes and stuff happens and I fell asleep by accident. Is that the first episode?

Yes, that is the first episode. The new ep is on right now on syfy. Stay awake! :P