Ladywriter

music that might encourage you to drive faster

the song comes on, the volume goes up, the pedal goes down....

http://youtu.be/D4aob4zlhIk

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Drive faster? People need to learn to drive, periode. The main reason I still don't drive is because no one on the road seems to be able to.

...I blame women. Women shouldn't be allowed to drive. Or vote. Or leave the ki- ... Why are you all looking at me like that? O.o; *hides*

(All joking asside there are alot of women who are terrible drivers.)

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

I know bad drivers of both genders. My dude friends are the ones who taught me to drive. A little of their crazy rubbed off on me, but not any of the road rage stuff.

Off topic psychobabble tip of the day:

For a lot people the negative sexist humor (rape, get in the kitchen) isn't funny, it prompts a disgust response in the same way child abuse and animal cruelty prompts a disgust response (abuse of power/control over the smaller). Women can't drive, surfers are brain dead dude, all scientists wear glasses are stereotypical humor.  Get in the kitchen or stay barefoot and pregnant are orders. Those kinds of jokes are indicative of a sense of patriarchal entitlement and the brain you're communicating with processes that. That's why chicks don't like them. Their brain says :redcard: 

I'm not working you bro I know you were kidding.  

Most professional chefs, even the burger flippers at McD's are dudes which invalidates the misogynistic make me a sandwich mentality and de-feminizes cooking which is actually physics and chemistry in action. The chef shows I like on tv are mostly dudes. Gordon Ramsay FTW!!!!

and this one
http://youtu.be/rahtBTYUmOU

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

There are a lot of horrible drivers. I almost get into an accident at least twice a week. Most of the asshole drivers I've seen are the ones that don't pay attention to blind spots.

*turns on some news radio and drives slightly above the speed limit*

:sake: 

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Music doesn't make me drive faster, really. What makes me drive faster is more traffic. When a bunch of people start passing me on the highway, I get annoyed so I speed up. And in town, during heavy traffic, I get pissed when people drive slow or leave huge gaps in front of them, so I switch lanes a lot until I get ahead, and the speed up really fast. >< But if there's very little traffic, I usually go the speed limit in town. About 5 over on highways.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg